Paint the Plows

Help me paint the plows , I got IH Red and IH Blue , rustoleum silver, I got the plows primed , need to prime the lifts and the wishbone frame . 

It think the colters would look good  flat black .other than that what color goes where ? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

20 minutes ago, fbh31118 said:

Looking good Dennis!  Those set ups look like there a lot of fun to plow with.

Me frustrated ,ugh ️I haven't figured out how to lock one side up yet ️You think the book would tell you , I probably missed it . but it haven't found it . I think you have to lock it through the opening in lever is all the way lever down , bought them to  pull a waterway ditch through the front yard. 

im just using a paint brush ,I feel that quantity is ok , this plow will never be show  room , it's worn ,and pitted rust 

And to show at fairs. 

Check out our welds on moldboards , I think from bent bar supports ,they must of got struck and pulled out backward plow down. who knows ? 

Please chim in on how to operate . 

If you want one there is a nice looking pictured one for sale on Craig Akron canton !

Dennis, here's a pic of my lever and linkage, not sure yours is same.

Raise plows with Hyd, then lever pictured drops down and linkage goes over center and holds the plows up, as in pic.  To lower one, move hyd lever to lower, plow should stay up.  Then raise linkage lever for side you want to lower and that side will drop, or it should.  Depth is controlled by the other hyd lever which raises or lowers the front of the beams.

Dennis

0903180845.thumb.jpg.15bed5ba7739be180e9476f5d1026587.jpg

Keep yourself clear of the bottoms when experimenting, they will drop by gravity to the point your hyd. lever is positioned.

Edited by farmalldr
safety warning