W6 Hydraulic Tank Mount

chadd

I found a hydraulic tank, relief valve, and christmas tree hyd. valve assembly for a W6 from a tractor at a junkyard a few months ago.  Problem is that someone had already taken the reservoir mount/toolbox (item 17) and the straps (item 10).  I was curious if anyone might have these parts on a parts tractor that they might be willing to sell or happened to see them on a junkyard walk-through?  I called a couple yards in SE WI that used to have W6's lying around, but I guess they were all scrapped in the last few years.  Otherwise, if someone would be willing to give me some dimensions off of theirs, I could fab up something pretty close that would do the job and look mostly original. Thanks!

100_4904.JPG

12 hours ago, redturbo said:

This on a Super W6,  do you know the part number of a W6?  I can take measurements on the weekend if you wait .

Thanks for the pictures, that is the first time I've ever seen the actual parts close up.  If you have time to take some measurements this weekend, that would be great, otherwise when ever you get around to it is fine with me.  Also, let me know what I owe you for your time and effort.

The part numbers I have for a W6 are:

Item          Description                                        Part Number

10             Reservoir Tank Strap                        355544R11

17             Reservoir Support and Tool Box     355545R91

I have most of the major measurements taken. I forgot to get the materials thickness and the width of the flanges. I'll scribble them down on a piece of paper tomorrow and host them someplace for you to look at them.

W6 doesn't have hydraulics from the factory. Only the SW6 did.

Archived