Missing Iowa College Student Mollie Tibbetts Found Dead

ThirdGenRed

The body of missing Iowa college student was found in an Iowa cornfield. She was murdered by a 24 year old Mexican Illegal alien.  I wonder if he will be released on a low bail so he can escape back to Mexico,  like the Illegal alien drunk driver from Honduras that killed Honor Student Sarah Root in Omaha did?  With our broken immigration system, this will continue to happen. Sad.

Here is a link to a news story about Mollie Tibbetts with pictures of her Mexican Illegal alien murderer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rivera-tells-investigators-of-abduction-killing/ar-BBMdWjx?ocid=spartanntp

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear they found her dead although after a few days missing I figured it would end like this.

For the record the illegal that has been arrested for her murder was employed on a farm that said he had passed background checks.

5 hours ago, MTO said:

After he is found guilty, simply hand in over to her family with the cuffs still on him. 

As a father I think I'd want to be the only one there.  

6 hours ago, MTO said:

After he is found guilty, simply hand in over to her family with the cuffs still on him. 

He deserves a less than respectful suicide...

question is how do you not become him after obliging him this deed?

What he needs is to become the battle cry for building the WALL 

According to KFAB radio in Omaha this morning, they most likely knew each other on some level. It’s a sad time for her family, my heart goes out to them. 

23 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

As a father I think I'd want to be the only one there.  

Yeah, me too. Whatever happens to him can never bring her back, though. 

Very sad situation. Mt heart goes out to her family.

Kinda makes me mad at the "law and order" senator from ND. The one who voted to deport illegals who commit crimes......except for the crime of being in the US illegally! I mean come on? They steal SSN's to get jobs. That's illegal. Or work under the table which is also illegal. Many illegally draw welfare.

Sorry for the rant.

As far as the wall goes? Be nothing more than a waste of money. The soviets built a so called wall. 2 parallel fences with a  mine field in between. Guard towers with interlocking fields of fire and guards with orders to shoot to kill. People did manage to get through that. Not often but some made it. What's a wall with no minefields, no razor wire and no guard towers going to stop? Not to mention that not all illegals come from Mexico or South America. Are you going to extend that wall along all the coastline? And what about our northern border?  

Rick

7 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

As far as the wall goes? Be nothing more than a waste of money. The soviets built a so called wall. 2 parallel fences with a  mine field in between. Guard towers with interlocking fields of fire and guards with orders to shoot to kill. People did manage to get through that. Not often but some made it. What's a wall with no minefields, no razor wire and no guard towers going to stop? Not to mention that not all illegals come from Mexico or South America. Are you going to extend that wall along all the coastline? And what about our northern border?   

Rick

On ^^^ OT gets it.

21 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Perhaps a wall isnt the answer but it is high time we take all our borders and border security much more seriously. Imo

I very much agree. The question is how to do it affordably and effectively.

To easy to tunnel over mush of that terrain. So a wall isn't going to work. Plus on each end of the proposed wall is warm water. You can put people ashore anyplace.

Using the military would be far too expensive. Each division is able to cover a front of about 10 miles and that isn't 100% air tight. take about 195 divisions to really clamp down on the border without permission to shoot to kill. Plus all the needed infrastructure for soldier and family housing, med treatment facilities and so on. Way more expensive that the proposed wall.

What we have been doing isn't working either.

I want all of our borders secured. More than South Americans/Mexicans that are here illegally. You have Orientals, Europeans, Mid Easterners and Africans all here illegally. Go look up the immigration status of the brothers who bombed the Boston marathon. IIRC they were legal. I believe one had actually become a citizen. Lot of folks come here legally and overstay their visas. 

So yea, border security needs some serious attention.

Rick

The wall is not the be all end all but it is sure a good first step and a great tool to add to . 

The drones can take it to the next step.

We  need the wall for more then the obvious reason. 

We can sit here and intellectualize it all to **** but in meantime nothing gets done and nothing changes . If wall has problems then proceed to correct them.

a wrong decision is better then no decision. 

Dont talk about money we waiste more then that and how do you put a price on the safety of country and people?

Tony

Is there ever a 100% fix for anything? This isn't a car. Throw in a new cam position sensor and tada. Its fixed. These are people. Its a project. Theres a process. All liberal minded people keep focusing on racism and the wall. Oh the wallmanity. Trump outlined his plan for border security and the wall was just a small part of it. But of course. Since the wall is a physical entity the MSM latched on to it like hind tit. He also talks about ridding the U.S. of sanctuary cities. Increasing the penalty for being here illegally. And providing a faster route for legal immigration. 

But that wall. How we love to talk about the wall. Both parties are guilty of being in love with a stupid wall. Honestly its costs are pennies on the dollar if you consider all the money we put into useless shite. Jesus Christ, planned parenthood in 2015 received over 500 million in gooberment funding and no one bats an eyelash at that number. 

I love Hispanics. Always have. Their women are sexy and their food is tasty. Their music is crap but i can look past that. We need to stop looking at them as a different race and just realize its a different culture. The more we spread the American dream. The more we can change how many hispanics view America. Hard work. Family. Faith. Love of country. These are the values we should broadcast. Not all the hate.

Cut off all the freebee hospital visits and medical attention, welfare checks, free education, and stop making every person a citizen just because they are born here, and a lot will go home on their own.  A person should only become a citizen if born to legal citizen parents.

1 hour ago, rsscott said:

Cut off all the freebee hospital visits and medical attention, welfare checks, free education, and stop making every person a citizen just because they are born here, and a lot will go home on their own.  A person should only become a citizen if born to legal citizen parents.

If the wall cuts the hand outs by 10% it pays for itself.

Besides we some thing for the liberals to tear down.

49 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

If WE cut the hand outs by 100% there'd be no need for a wall at all.

Pretty sure if we took away the buffet of free benefits they'd quit showing up.

Then there's this:

Faux squaw.jpg

45 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Then there's this:

Faux squaw.jpg

Tell that to her parents face and see how they react. People that will not see their daughter again in this lifetime. What a piece of work to even make a statement like that! I guess murdering someone is not a "real problem" in her mind.

8 hours ago, IHRunner said:

Is there ever a 100% fix for anything? This isn't a car. Throw in a new cam position sensor and tada. Its fixed. These are people. Its a project. Theres a process. All liberal minded people keep focusing on racism and the wall. Oh the wallmanity. Trump outlined his plan for border security and the wall was just a small part of it. But of course. Since the wall is a physical entity the MSM latched on to it like hind tit. He also talks about ridding the U.S. of sanctuary cities. Increasing the penalty for being here illegally. And providing a faster route for legal immigration. 

But that wall. How we love to talk about the wall. Both parties are guilty of being in love with a stupid wall. Honestly its costs are pennies on the dollar if you consider all the money we put into useless shite. Jesus Christ, planned parenthood in 2015 received over 500 million in gooberment funding and no one bats an eyelash at that number. 

I love Hispanics. Always have. Their women are sexy and their food is tasty. Their music is crap but i can look past that. We need to stop looking at them as a different race and just realize its a different culture. The more we spread the American dream. The more we can change how many hispanics view America. Hard work. Family. Faith. Love of country. These are the values we should broadcast. Not all the hate.

Nothing racist about it IMO. At least with me. I want illegals out regardless of their origin. Getting rid of sanctuary cities would help. I've long advocated tuffer penalties for illegals. My idea was 30 days at hard labor (at least give em a wish, most did come here to work,) and deport for the first offense. 90 the 2nd time and 2 years the 3rd.

3 hours ago, rsscott said:

Not sure but I think it's illegal for them to get federal welfare money but states can use state money if they wish. I think the politicians did that in an effort to get around the rules on federal money. Simple solution, cut off all federal money to any city or state that has a sanctuary policy.

2 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

Besides we some thing for the liberals to tear down.

If I'm right and they can't use federal money it isn't going to pay for the wall.

1 hour ago, Steve C. said:

Then there's this:

Faux squaw.jpg

Same with the politicians wanting to allow illegals to vote. They don't care about those people at all. They care about power and being reelected.

Rick

Remember that Squatting Squaw is NOT the only communist party politician/presidential hopeful that has said similar words, and then we have this from our elitist 'friends' of the MEDIA.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2018/08/21/msnbc-guest-dismisses-mollie-tibbetts-some-girl-iowa-fox-news

Remember this when they come out to woo the rural rubes of IOWAY,  as they beg for YOUR vote, and call them out at their every stop on their "we want your vote tour".

37 minutes ago, IH Forever said:

You only quoted Old Tankers comment about the wall. I’m just curious if you agree with his full comment about illegal immigrants?

LOL, hey he can agree or disagree all he wants. Does it matter?

10 hours ago, Tonyinca said:

The wall is not the be all end all but it is sure a good first step and a great tool to add to . 

The drones can take it to the next step.

We  need the wall for more then the obvious reason. 

We can sit here and intellectualize it all to **** but in meantime nothing gets done and nothing changes . If wall has problems then proceed to correct them.

a wrong decision is better then no decision. 

Dont talk about money we waiste more then that and how do you put a price on the safety of country and people?

Tony

Tony, that wall, given a few months won't even be a speed bump as soon as they tunnel under it, go over the top of it or go around the ends of it. You as a land owner should know that a fence doesn't keep people out who really want in. It only keeps law abiding and or lazy people out. If they dig tunnels or go around the ends a drone wont see em either. I believe that there are other ways to handle this without costing the taxpayer hundreds of billions in the long run without any real gain. There goes the safety factor.

What would slow it down if not end it is laws, most already on the books being enforced. They can already try managers or business owners who hire illegals but it's seldom enforce. Should be pretty easy. 1st the SS administration should have to inform an employer if an applicant is using a SSN that's already being used. Right now they are not allowed to do that. That would eliminate the excuse that they didn't know because the "applicant" had a SSN. Once that was in place a prospective employer has no excuse. Should not be hard. Heck I can get on a plane and fly almost any place in the world, take my debit card and stick it in an ATM and in the matter of 2-3 minutes the machine will contact my bank, find out if I have the funds request available, deduct those funds and issue me money converted to the local economy. An employer should be able to plug in a SSN and know if it's being used elsewhere in the matter of seconds.

Then too don't just deport someone. Punish them for breaking the law and entering the US illegally. I think we can grant them a wish, that is work and punish them at the same time. 1st offense 30 days at hard labor. 2nd 90 days ECT followed by deportation.

Rick

22 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

LOL, hey he can agree or disagree all he wants. Does it matter?

It probably doesn’t matter Rick. I honestly was just curious if the purposely passed over the first portion of your comments.

I just think of my own daughters when i think of what the family has endured. God bless them. A complete and tragic failure of our elected represenatives to thoughtfully addres this problem for years. DAMN THEM!.the immigration laws in this ccountry need to be thrown in the sh*tter and start fresh. Lot of good people are trying to enforce our borders and laws without the support of our electeds and as Art says the sewage of the media. 

Archived