Sign in to follow this  
Dax DeCelle

If a man were looking for Loadstar body panels...

Hello All, 

Been inactive for a long time. Life gets in the way. Anyway, I’m working on my 1978 Loadstar 1600 and I need some body panels. I was wondering about a source. I need the rounded panel to the passenger side of the grill and the panel that crosses below the grill. Does anyone know of a source for these? Thanks. 

Dax-----

Can't help you on your parts.  But sounds like you are getting sorta close with your Loadstar.

When you finish up your 1978 model-----come on over here and take on my 1962 or 1963 Loadstar 1600 with a 22 ft Grove roll back implement bed on it.

z084RwHo-372469499.jpg.0e9bb779b342ebf041a9fa0fa303fd2d.jpg

Then you would have two Loadstars------an early and late one.😏

Somebody needs to restore this old girl-------I will never get there.

Delta Dirt  Avon Ms   38723

I had a collision with my 1510. They were parked nose to nose in a shed. I was driving the 1510 with no brakes. It didn’t stop when it hit the 6x6 block, it jumped it. The Loadstar took it hard. The 1510 was spared. It’s taken me about two years to face the problem. Now I want to pay some attention to the Loadstar. I was able to straighten the grill, but these others are kinked and I’m no body man.