Concealed Carry

New Englander

We recycle plastic water bottles and bags. I'd rather have paper bags.

Can't say when the last time I ever used a straw, maybe drinking a frozen drink in the Caribbean.

I'm Ok with replacing plastic straws with paper; it's all we had when I was a kid. Problem is there will be protests over all the trees killed to make straws.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:14 PM, iowaboy1965 said:

They both burn in my trash fire......

On 8/17/2018 at 10:54 PM, metamora farmall said:

X3

I actually recycle all of my trash in the outside wood stove and reclaim heat for the house.....

1 hour ago, New Englander said:

Can't say when the last time I ever used a straw, maybe drinking a frozen drink in the Caribbean.

I'm Ok with replacing plastic straws with paper; it's all we had when I was a kid. Problem is there will be protests over all the trees killed to make straws.

Thats just it, no matter what you do someone will be unhappy. The issue to me, no matter what they are made of would be proper disposal. 

4 hours ago, New Englander said:

That's how we ended up with all the plastic to begin with. I'd much rather have paper bags at the grocery store 

Archived