T.B.O.P.

IHRunner

1 hour ago, IHRunner said:

Ever been late to work cause you were too busy watching the sunrise.

1223190651a~2.jpg

Saw Ol Runner this morning and he kind of acted like he wanted to go catch up on his sleep. He still has not gotten around to fixing the dent in the left rear quarter panel on the Lincoln that he made. That is a long story on a small dent. Nah Just kidding Ol Runner. Pretty good guy

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, hagan said:

Saw Ol Runner this morning and he kind of acted like he wanted to go catch up on his sleep. He still has not gotten around to fixing the dent in the left rear quarter panel on the Lincoln that he made. That is a long story on a small dent. Nah Just kidding Ol Runner. Pretty good guy

It was good to see you too HR. Hope you have a merry christmas if i dont see you

29 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

It was good to see you too HR. Hope you have a merry christmas if i dont see you

You have a Very Merry Christmas also Rian. Sure good to see you laugh at how the grand daughter reset the oil life on the Avalanche

57 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

Fishing a hot spot on a part of the creek. Look at all that green. Dont know if its volcanic or what. But it stays thawed most of the year.

And a belly draggin leftover trout. Surprised it survived in hotter water.

1225191115~2.jpg

1225191027a~2.jpg

Runner, gotta ask, how much do you charge for that bait in the pictures? Merry Christmas!

Rick

• Like 1

12 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Runner, gotta ask, how much do you charge for that bait in the pictures? Merry Christmas!

Rick

How big you want them stocker trout to get lad? They get stocked at 10 inches and 14 is about their max in our waters. I suppose i can send you a few of the derp fish for your river bait up der. Otherwise winter ficchin is pretty slim pickins lol.

1 hour ago, IHRunner said:

How big you want them stocker trout to get lad? They get stocked at 10 inches and 14 is about their max in our waters. I suppose i can send you a few of the derp fish for your river bait up der. Otherwise winter ficchin is pretty slim pickins lol.

Well if I run out at least now I know who to turn for an emergency supply of extra small bait........?

Rick

Doing some bulls**t cold fishing today. But it paid off. 

Hiked back into a part of the creek that is undercut on the bank so its super dangerous to ficch and very deep. But lots of nice wild troutheads. All 12-15 in today. All chubby. Except the female. 

But beautiful ficch. All nice fins. Not malformed gill plates. They have been living here a few years.

1228191126~2.jpg

1228191131~2.jpg

1228191149~3.jpg

1228191341~2.jpg

• Like 1

Now. Onto the fun stuff. I was using a bobber rig on one of my poles. Jig head set at 5ft tipped with some freshwater shrimp headed bugs. Super had to see but tiny yellow dot is my bobber. Also. You can see in second piccher my bobber is upright just a few feet off the bank. Which means its over 5 ft deep off the bank. And this is the edge of a beaver pond....at low water. And its 14ft deep in the center lol. Not big for most of you guys. But pretty crazy for a natural creek here.

1228191152a-1~2.jpg

1228191153~2.jpg

22 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

That makes fair bait also if you want to use it vs tossing it. 

Normally i would but you cant transport cutbait unless its bluegill so maybe i could go back with it. But i dont know the full extent of that law and id rather not risk a bullsh** ticket.

Edited by IHRunner
It didnt censor my naughty word

20 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

Normally i would but you cant transport cutbait unless its bluegill so maybe i could go back with it. But i dont know the full extent of that law and id rather not risk a bullsh** ticket.

For sure. Didn’t know that was a bad offense I guess....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

For sure. Didn’t know that was a bad offense I guess....

I got a ticket for one of my boats numbers being out of order. Got another ticket when i was done fishing and as i was leaving i tossed all my cutbait in the water. Apparently thats still chumming. Even though i wasnt fishing....i got a fine...got a warning for not having my lights turned on on the boat near sunset. CPW is a bunch of jerks for the most part.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

I got a ticket for one of my boats numbers being out of order. Got another ticket when i was done fishing and as i was leaving i tossed all my cutbait in the water. Apparently thats still chumming. Even though i wasnt fishing....i got a fine...got a warning for not having my lights turned on on the boat near sunset. CPW is a bunch of jerks for the most part.

They do a lot of that sh!t here. Magistrate usually throws it out if you have a half thought out rebuttal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, exSW said:

They do a lot of that sh!t here. Magistrate usually throws it out if you have a half thought out rebuttal.

It's such shite. They could fine the hundreds of people who fish without their license buuuut. Incoming slightly racist bomb. Hard to fine people who don't speak english and don't have a green card and won't pay....just saying.

• Like 1