T.B.O.P.

IHRunner

12 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Some friends of mine do a lot of hunting for coyotes with thermal and night vision stuff. It’s all legal but they have about 3x wrapped up in the optics to what I do in my daily driver. I can’t see spending thousands of dollars to shoot a varmit that won’t net you a $20 bill. 

Edit: but it is cool to sight in a gun in the pitch black dark. 

I'm with you hammer, I don't have that kind of scratch but, up here those that do, do it for the love of it. They don't pull or have a fancy xxthousand fishing boat. They have their money tied up in coyote hunting. If your interested at all check out "O'neill Ops". They review a lot of predator hunting equipment. They even have a TV show called Night Crew, I think on the Sportsman Channel. These boys take it to the extreme. We still have a few people that still run hounds. Every so often my boys will think I'm getting too old and sedentary and come take me out night calling. My oldest hunts the most being in a real good area. Told me his hunting partner neighbor and him took a little over 150 dogs this past winter at about a $50 average.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sandhiller said:

I'm with you hammer, I don't have that kind of scratch but, up here those that do, do it for the love of it. They don't pull or have a fancy xxthousand fishing boat. They have their money tied up in coyote hunting. If your interested at all check out "O'neill Ops". They review a lot of predator hunting equipment. They even have a TV show called Night Crew, I think on the Sportsman Channel. These boys take it to the extreme. We still have a few people that still run hounds. Every so often my boys will think I'm getting too old and sedentary and come take me out night calling. My oldest hunts the most being in a real good area. Told me his hunting partner neighbor and him took a little over 150 dogs this past winter at about a $50 average.

That’s a good average for sure. I got offered a dollar for the last one I tried to sell so we just hunt them for fun now. Can’t call at all during the day and expect results here due to all the night hunting.  The dog hunters run everywhere and have a bad reputation.  I run them off every few years.  

• Like 1

Hey Runner ol buddy they are having dog races in Eads on the 27th of this month. Shags, coyote dogs and blood hounds. Why not take her there. I should take ol Little and Star but they would just want to fight! Should be a interesting day. Hope i can go

Sooo...day of pb's. Dae and I took off to do some fishing alone. And both had insane catches.

Nothing like pulling out a 5lb pre spawn female off of her bed. 

And...she caught it on her quantum finess rig i had made for her.

0414191222c~2.jpg

0414191225~2.jpg

92785~2.jpeg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

For the love of god....please dont tell the girls how much i spent dis month lol. 

The Lee Enfield has arrived.

0416191828.jpg

0416191828b.jpg

0416191828c.jpg

Niiiiiice.

Dennis

1 hour ago, kevinj said:

I have a real nice mark iv, pretty much original with bayonet.

I want it....lol i have three now. I want to collect them all. But this modded one seemed like one i would actually take out and shoot

8 hours ago, kevinj said:

If y'all ever get up here ta da mitten I might even let ya fondle that old enfield!

Ive got some comrades up der. Might have ta take ye up on dat. Ill load up some of my stuff as well if theres a round ye havent shot but want to lol.