T.B.O.P.

IHRunner

Pack mentality, you got to get them separated and deal with them one at a time. Find one that has strayed from the herd , gather her up and take her fithin'.

fithin.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Pack mentality, you got to get them separated and deal with them one at a time. Find one that has strayed from the herd , gather her up and take her fithin'.

Very good point about dealing one at a time.......

About the only way as I see it....

Or just start over with new womenz.

Tried buyn my wife a dozen roses once after i made her mad about somethn....seems that if they aint ready peace offerings dont do much good. Lol.

Just get it over with quiclky n say sorry with your head hung and look all pathetic. It only hurts for a lil while.

Now gathher round and bow your heads, repeat the mens prayer after me...im a man, i can chage, if i have to i guess........

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, IHRunner said:

I already named it something inappropriate. Can you guess what i named it lol.

0226190741c.jpg

In this case, that is sooooooo appropriate ?  

once you get the band back together you’ll have to take a giant group selfie to prove they are all happy and smiling again. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

How did the old country song go?  "Trying to love 2 women, is like a ball and chain. "  Good luck with the ladies, Runner!  I'm pulling for ya, we're all in this together!

My thoughts exactly one is hard enough....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sledgehammer said:

In this case, that is sooooooo appropriate ?  

once you get the band back together you’ll have to take a giant group selfie to prove they are all happy and smiling again. 

Deal, gotta wait til the 6 inches of ice is gone first lol

• 4 weeks later...

Guess who is still wayyyyy over catching trout....this guy. 

Even caught a native and was tempted to spike it into the ground. Dont know what the total is this year on trout. But its approaching the 1000 mark.

0324191021.jpg

0324191021b.jpg

0324191123a.jpg

91336.jpeg

91332.jpeg

91334.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IHRunner said:

Guess who is still wayyyyy over catching trout....this guy. 

Even caught a native and was tempted to spike it into the ground. Dont know what the total is this year on trout. But its approaching the 1000 mark.

0324191021.jpg

0324191021b.jpg

0324191123a.jpg

91336.jpeg

91332.jpeg

91334.jpeg

How much do you get for a dozen of them? I bet the bass and northern would love em!

Rick

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 12:51 PM, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

How did the old country song go?  "Trying to love 2 women, is like a ball and chain. "  Good luck with the ladies, Runner!  I'm pulling for ya, we're all in this together!

People have been arguing for a very long time about how many women 1 man can have. Some even claim the bible doesn't specifically say. I disagree. The bible clearly says only one......in Mathew 6:24 it says "No man can serve 2 masters"!?

Rick

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

How much do you get for a dozen of them? I bet the bass and northern would love em!

Rick

****. Bass and cat love em here. Im just over catching these tubby flabby lazy fish