Sign in to follow this  
Patrik

IH 3588 a/c thermostat power wiring

We had the ac guy out to look at our mx135 and we figured since the 3588 only needs gas we might aswell refill it after 14 years or so. After some troubleshooting when it wasn't working we figuerd out that the thermostat does not get any power. These three wires runs from the heat regulator and thermostat down the left cab post and there are no where for them to plugin. 

Now where are they supposed to go?

I do not have the complete wiring diagram and i can't find one for the ac stuff.

20180703_170945.jpg

There should be a harness that connects to the switch on the condenser and the compressor goes behind the ether injector over the fuel tank and connects to that harness.

Thank you FarmallFan that' exactly what i needed.

Yes i found the connector on the right side of the cab, now i'm getting power to the thermostat. Now i need to figure out why the compressor clutch is not getting power

I got no power to the yellow wire from the lockout relay so i just ran  a wire with a switch in between straight to the battery to engage the compressor clutch, need to change that one day. And  it works, Horray! Thats a quality compressor. Thank you for the help

Isn't there a pressure switch in the system, possibly on the evap canister that kills the compressor if not enough pressure. I know car systems have one, thought tractors be the same. Every implement I own that has had any creature features like air, have had the wiring hacked and hashed, or stripped entirely by previous owners