Sign in to follow this  
806 man

Moving to Seattle cause it’s all free

Things Seattle voters will accept:

Government-funded heroin dens: legal–on their way–and illegal (going on in RVs, tiny house and jungles all over the city)

Meth dens: going on in RVs, tiny house and jungles all over the city.

Sex trafficking increases: tied inexorably to drug cartels, vertical market expansion.

Narco-terrorist drug gangs: The TV show Drugs, Inc. has profiled Seattle and a cop explained that Honduran drug gangs are here because drugs and sanctuary city status.

Likely pedophiles as mayor: is there any doubt that the tunnel should be named after Murray? Forced upon the city by con artists pretending to care for us.

War on roads

Increasing cost of labor

Street people seizing parks: homeless people in Seattle can find help, street people want to be street people.

Heroin needles on playgrounds: ‘Nuff said . . . 

Punks blocking the streets because they have a right to force you to read their signs and hear their chants.

Destruction of fishing jobs by bicycle lobby (one of many beards for developers)

Tunnel with no downtown exits: the Ed Murray Tunnel.

Camps for street people as no-go zones for law enforcement: cops don’t get to go look around for felons even though the two rapists–one attempted, one who actually raped a woman–lived in jungles, had records and moved here probably to be able to hide and take drugs.

Massive importation of more street people: everyone knows street people are moving to “Freattle.” 

$1.3 billion spent in one year to make homelessness worse: Puget Sound Business Journal.

Kshama “Bhagwan Shree” Sawant spending taxpayer money on propaganda signs

Doxxing opponents of the tax on jobs

Kshama “Bhagwan Shree” Sawant calling exonerated cops murderers

A $100 million trolley that is deadly and slower than walking (even uphill!)

Sound Transit lying to people in South Seattle and getting people killed in that neighborhood. 

Increased gang shootings

Spending more money to defend a tax than they made on the tax

A transportation director with no experience in transportation who was also committing ethical violations when not busy letting overturned fish trucks stay overturned on the viaduct for about six hours. 

Spending taxpayer money to build an arena that a private business offered to build with its own money

Giving money to S.H.A.R.E which stores people in parking lots and cons them into being activists

Zero enforcement of property crime laws

A prosecutor–Heroin Dan Satterberg–who brags about not prosecuting people who go on to commit murder

Two cases in the past few months of people known to be insane–and allowed to stay on the streets–raping and murdering women in their homes

• Sad 2

Bernie Sanders would gladly do this to the entire country--------------

Mike

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Everything in Seattle is free except conservative speech

• Like 2

Leftism is ruins everything politics, sports, art, comedy, education, economy, culture and moral standards.

Leftists thinks; don't care about yourself and others, the goverment will care about us all.

9 hours ago, mikem said:

Bernie Sanders would gladly do this to the entire country--------------

Mike

Of course he praises Venezuela, the country where there money has less value than the paper where it is printed on.

• Like 2

The thing we have to be careful of and what many of our politicians would like to do is the potential destruction of the constitution. Wasn't too long ago that a few politicians decided that we needed to tear up the constitution and start over. They want to do this for 2 reasons. They want to kill free speech. They claim that it's because of hate speech but if you look anything that disagrees with what they believe is classified as hate speech. So for example disagreeing on tax rates is hate speech. The 2nd is just that the 2nd amendment. They cannot impose the first part while the population has the means to resist. 

Now the part that really bothers me is that they, every politician at the federal level, every federal employee in law enforcement, takes an oath. They swear or affirm that they will support and defend the Constitution. Then they openly talk about destroying what they swore to support? They want to destroy what the said they would defend? And then people reelect them? Or they don't get fired?

Rick

I have all this crap in colorado already. Mebbe they'll all move out. 

1 hour ago, oldtanker said:

The thing we have to be careful of and what many of our politicians would like to do is the potential destruction of the constitution. Wasn't too long ago that a few politicians decided that we needed to tear up the constitution and start over. They want to do this for 2 reasons. They want to kill free speech. They claim that it's because of hate speech but if you look anything that disagrees with what they believe is classified as hate speech. So for example disagreeing on tax rates is hate speech. The 2nd is just that the 2nd amendment. They cannot impose the first part while the population has the means to resist. 

Here in Europe the same if speak out against the EU you are a Russian troll.

23 minutes ago, jordi 1455 said:

Here in Europe the same if speak out against the EU you are a Russian troll.

LOL I know, I've been watching the EU for some time. I kinda felt that  France used the potential of reunification of Germany after the Soviet Union collapsed to blackmail both England and Germany into accepting the EU. Then as I've watched from afar (here in the US) I've been waiting for it to fail. Brexit is just the tip of that old proverbial iceberg IMO.

Rick

2 hours ago, oldtanker said:

LOL I know, I've been watching the EU for some time. I kinda felt that  France used the potential of reunification of Germany after the Soviet Union collapsed to blackmail both England and Germany into accepting the EU. Then as I've watched from afar (here in the US) I've been waiting for it to fail. Brexit is just the tip of that old proverbial iceberg IMO.

Rick

Germany and France are ruling the EU, i hope the EU will collapse soon because it become more tyranical.

- The EU will decide what news is fake or real.

- The EU want to censor so called hate speech.

human garbage like Guy Verhofstadt calls that president Trump is a part of the axis of evil, but also defended the Iran deal with the evil regime in Iran. 

The Seattle area has been a Bastian of liberal ideas at least since 1964 an extension on the San Francisco intellect where Pelosi originates.  Portland is not far behind!

I have spent several years of my life in and around Seattle, mostly West Seattle and Bremerton many good people there too bad they have to live with the current situation.

This a democracy:  Get some good people nominated and V-O-T-E for them, reclaim the area!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, jordi 1455 said:

Germany and France are ruling the EU, i hope the EU will collapse soon because it become more tyranical.

- The EU will decide what news is fake or real.

- The EU want to censor so called hate speech.

human garbage like Guy Verhofstadt calls that president Trump is a part of the axis of evil, but also defended the Iran deal with the evil regime in Iran. 

Yes, I know who's currently running the EU but when it was first thought of I think the French thought that they would be the rulers of all of Europe, then eventually the world by simply chaining the the name to "The Economic Union" or something similar so as to be all inclusive. Kinda funny that France is sharing the rule with their arch enemy the Germans. 

Rick