Sign in to follow this  
FarmallFan

Thursday forum meeting

A few more folks came today.

0D7F9602-548D-42A2-B140-A986AD2C5C72.jpeg

• Like 1

That's a dirty trick!  

• Haha 1

We thought that we would advertise for you!!!

Alan

45 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

That's a dirty trick!  

I wondered where you were?

Riding down the road at that point.

good to see at least one of our Kiwi boys made the effort to show up 😉.

good on ya Al , hope you are having a great time meeting up with all the forum crew . I'm sure its a great show

Heath

It was great meeting all you guys yesterday! Hopefully I can make it to more of these in the future, i sure did enjoy seeing all that Red in one place.😉

23 hours ago, IHKIWI said:

good to see at least one of our Kiwi boys made the effort to show up 😉.

good on ya Al , hope you are having a great time meeting up with all the forum crew . I'm sure its a great show

Heath

She,s been a hard couple of weeks. Really enjoyed Alabama,can now put faces to a lot of the members. I now have a complete wardrobe of IH gear. I,ve also sorted out the parts side of this hobby.I bought some parts (small) so that was a bonus. The last but most important person I must thank is my poor suffering wife who has been dragged across Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska,Iowa, Illinois and then down to Alabama for 4 days looking at tractors.The only thing she insisted on was Nashville for 3days. Pretty good deal I thougt

2 hours ago, albert766 said:

She,s been a hard couple of weeks. Really enjoyed Alabama,can now put faces to a lot of the members. I now have a complete wardrobe of IH gear. I,ve also sorted out the parts side of this hobby.I bought some parts (small) so that was a bonus. The last but most important person I must thank is my poor suffering wife who has been dragged across Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska,Iowa, Illinois and then down to Alabama for 4 days looking at tractors.The only thing she insisted on was Nashville for 3days. Pretty good deal I thougt

Albert, were you the couple I talked to that flew into Texas and drive up to grand island for the combine tour?

19 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

Albert, were you the couple I talked to that flew into Texas and drive up to grand island for the combine tour?

Yeah that,s us.Had a great time.Got back into Houston tonight.3200 miles later.By the way love the black pete:wub:

I hope you had a pleasant trip to the US.  I hope next time we meet you have some more time to sit and chat.