Sign in to follow this  
FarmallFan

Thursday forum meeting

Recommended Posts

A few more folks came today.

0D7F9602-548D-42A2-B140-A986AD2C5C72.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a dirty trick!  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We thought that we would advertise for you!!!

Alan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

That's a dirty trick!  

I wondered where you were?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riding down the road at that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good to see at least one of our Kiwi boys made the effort to show up 😉.

 

good on ya Al , hope you are having a great time meeting up with all the forum crew . I'm sure its a great show

Heath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was great meeting all you guys yesterday! Hopefully I can make it to more of these in the future, i sure did enjoy seeing all that Red in one place.😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, IHKIWI said:

good to see at least one of our Kiwi boys made the effort to show up 😉.

 

good on ya Al , hope you are having a great time meeting up with all the forum crew . I'm sure its a great show

Heath

She,s been a hard couple of weeks. Really enjoyed Alabama,can now put faces to a lot of the members. I now have a complete wardrobe of IH gear. I,ve also sorted out the parts side of this hobby.I bought some parts (small) so that was a bonus. The last but most important person I must thank is my poor suffering wife who has been dragged across Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska,Iowa, Illinois and then down to Alabama for 4 days looking at tractors.The only thing she insisted on was Nashville for 3days. Pretty good deal I thougt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, albert766 said:

She,s been a hard couple of weeks. Really enjoyed Alabama,can now put faces to a lot of the members. I now have a complete wardrobe of IH gear. I,ve also sorted out the parts side of this hobby.I bought some parts (small) so that was a bonus. The last but most important person I must thank is my poor suffering wife who has been dragged across Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska,Iowa, Illinois and then down to Alabama for 4 days looking at tractors.The only thing she insisted on was Nashville for 3days. Pretty good deal I thougt

Albert, were you the couple I talked to that flew into Texas and drive up to grand island for the combine tour?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

Albert, were you the couple I talked to that flew into Texas and drive up to grand island for the combine tour?

Yeah that,s us.Had a great time.Got back into Houston tonight.3200 miles later.By the way love the black pete:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you had a pleasant trip to the US.  I hope next time we meet you have some more time to sit and chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this