FARMALL FIXER

It's the little things in life that mean the most

Recommended Posts

Just got a phone call that absolutely made my day . I am going to be a Grandpa for the 4th time . Kind of makes a person wonder where the heck time goes to , been married 34 years we have 3 kids ages 27 , 31 and 33 . Seems like time is like a fart in the wind ..... it's here and gone again .

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations, but that’s hardly a little thing, well, I guess it is ...but....not really 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the congrats !!! Here is Grandpa and Grandma current 3 pride and joys .

550426422.jpg

 

Resized_20180607_081259(1).jpeg

IMG_2316.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations. You are lucky enough to be able to leave a positive impression on those kids

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bitty said:

Congratulations. You are lucky enough to be able to leave a positive impression on those kids

x2

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations they grow even faster than their parents did.  

We have a 7 and 4 year old for the rest of the week,I hope we 60+ grandparents can keep up. Really good to have them come over but ready for them to go home when the time comes. Grandma was thinking we should have the almost 4 year old as well for the day but as tired as she is I hope not. But enjoy them as much as possible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice going Grandpa! Congrats.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome news!  One more to spoil.  😀  Congrats. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ray54 said:

Congratulations they grow even faster than their parents did.  

We have a 7 and 4 year old for the rest of the week,I hope we 60+ grandparents can keep up. Really good to have them come over but ready for them to go home when the time comes. Grandma was thinking we should have the almost 4 year old as well for the day but as tired as she is I hope not. But enjoy them as much as possible.

We are in our mid 50's we have all 3 Friday , Saturday and Sunday . 1 , 3 and 4 year olds . The are alot of fun and full of energy . Think we may have to venture out fishing sometime this weekend and see how that goes for the first time .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, drglinski said:

Awesome news!  One more to spoil.  😀  Congrats. 

😁 Yep we wouldn't be doing our job if we didn't spoil them so Mom and Dad can try to unspoil them until the next time they visit .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice going, buddy!!!!!

About that time thing-----seems like it took about 3 life-times to get out of Hi-School, and about a week and a half to get from there, to where we are now!!!

:o

Mike

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, mikem said:

Nice going, buddy!!!!!

About that time thing-----seems like it took about 3 life-times to get out of Hi-School, and about a week and a half to get from there, to where we are now!!!

:o

Mike

You are so right Mike . I remember in school when 3:20 in the afternoon took what seemed like an eternity to come .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FARMALL FIXER said:

You are so right Mike . I remember in school when 3:20 in the afternoon took what seemed like an eternity to come .

you are so right about the 3:20 time and now it seen's as if 3:20 was just second's ago 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't have pictures of it yet as my daughter in law didn't send em to me but our youngest grandson got his first tractor ride the other day from my son (dad). He's 7 months old and grand kid #12 for us!

Congrats

 

Rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Don't have pictures of it yet as my daughter in law didn't send em to me but our youngest grandson got his first tractor ride the other day from my son (dad). He's 7 months old and grand kid #12 for us!

Congrats

 

Rick

Congrats on 12 !!! Bet it is alot of fun when they all come to visit . Sounds like that Grandson is going to follow in his Dads footsteps on the farm . Our oldest Grandaughter is the 3 year old the middle picture the one with the blue shirt is going to be a farm girl through and though . She is a spunky little Gal , loves riding in the tractor with her Dad sitting in the Buddy seat most of the day , feeding and being around cattles , heck she even was telling Grandpa the steps to pulling a calf and is accurate on the process . She can name  alot of the different breeds of cows by looking at them . Pretty surprising what kids can pickup on even at her age . She is the one that is going to have a little Brother or Sister , not sure how that is going to go , might be a little jealousy factor there having to share the attention of Mom and Dad and Grandpa and Grandma .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now