Sign in to follow this  
IHRunner

Two Awesome and Stunningly Beautiful Women

From the day out with the girls. 

Two of my favorite people on earth. Who tolerate all the shite i give them and who dish it right back. 

Absolutely love these two beauties.

Your a lucky guy to have such good friends runner!

• Like 1

Looks like a fun day of shooting. 

• Like 1

You lucky 🐕...... wait, I’ve said that before and you know it! 

I’m sure you’re making a lot of guys jealous!!!  You’re a good looking guy in the prime of his life.....two cuties and shooting guns, need I say more? 

Keep living the dream Dude! Just remember your roots and where you came from, don’t let your “celebrity”and those cuties go to your ”head”! 🤔👍

Keep having fun and shoot more videos, I’m always looking forward to the next one!  Guns or girls I like them both!😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It`s refreshing to see a couple of young women getting familiar with guns...

and not standing around glued to/anticipating their next phone/text message.

Keep up the teaching IHR.

Or maybe you`re learning...=)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

You lucky 🐕...... wait, I’ve said that before and you know it! 

I’m sure you’re making a lot of guys jealous!!!  You’re a good looking guy in the prime of his life.....two cuties and shooting guns, need I say more? 

Keep living the dream Dude! Just remember your roots and where you came from, don’t let your “celebrity”and those cuties go to your ”head”! 🤔👍

Keep having fun and shoot more videos, I’m always looking forward to the next one!  Guns or girls I like them both!😜

You can count on me. To absolutely. Remain humble. No matter how good looking. Or phenomenally talented. Or sexually appealing i am...sorry where was i going with this? Saw a reflection of myself and got distracted. 

No for sure. Im a blessed hooman. And i really do have a great life

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MTO said:

It`s refreshing to see a couple of young women getting familiar with guns...

and not standing around glued to/anticipating their next phone/text message.

Keep up the teaching IHR.

Or maybe you`re learning...=)

You know with them i may run out of dirt. They just like shooting and dont really care if they hit anything. Which is awesome. It means they're deriving pure joy out of just shooting guns. 

I wish i could reclaim that kind of joy. Im only happy if im grinding and learning. I always want to be better and thats all i care about. I wish i could shoot like them. But every miss for me is a reason to try harder and sometimes it takes the fun out of it.

1 hour ago, IHRunner said:

You know with them i may run out of dirt. They just like shooting and dont really care if they hit anything. Which is awesome. It means they're deriving pure joy out of just shooting guns. 

I wish i could reclaim that kind of joy. Im only happy if im grinding and learning. I always want to be better and thats all i care about. I wish i could shoot like them. But every miss for me is a reason to try harder and sometimes it takes the fun out of it.

"Shooting" and missing beats not shooting at all. I`ve missed MANY times!

Oh... you`re talking about guns, nevermind. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, IHRunner said:

The biggest thing is - they’re not AFRAID of it!! Hitting the target will come to them, ESPECIALLY when needed! 

Like others have said- living the dream! Enjoy these times, they go by to damn fast

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

The biggest thing is - they’re not AFRAID of it!! Hitting the target will come to them, ESPECIALLY when needed! 

Like others have said- living the dream! Enjoy these times, they go by to damn fast

Both of them are very talented long range shoosters. The hand gun...meh not so much lol. But they have fun for sure

36 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

Both of them are very talented long range shoosters. The hand gun...meh not so much lol. But they have fun for sure

HMMMM  looks like 2 pretty young ladies flanking an ugly old hag with a split personality disorder🤣

Rick

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

HMMMM  looks like 2 pretty young ladies flanking an ugly old hag with a split personality disorder🤣

Rick

Go sit on an M and bounce across a pasture A hole lol.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, IHRunner said:

Go sit on an M and bounce across a pasture A hole lol.

Runner, I really tried not to post that.......but failed🤣😂🤣! And the M has a flat right now so I ain't using it! 

Rick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Runner, I really tried not to post that.......but failed🤣😂🤣! And the M has a flat right now so I ain't using it! 

Rick

You and i have pretty thick skin. I doubt we're gonna hurt each others feelings any time soon. But if i see you on the street i may smack you with a ball peen hammer in the shin.

• Haha 1

Hey, as a disabled older person you could get in trouble for that.......something about abusing a vulnerable adult.......🤣😉

Rick 

3 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Hey, as a disabled older person you could get in trouble for that.......something about abusing a vulnerable adult.......🤣😉

Rick 

Youre about as vulnerable as a badger

26 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

a wounded badger...

3 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Rick 

3 hours ago, IHRunner said:

All right you two...... let’s keep this entertaining and not insulting! 😏

We don’t want one or both of you banned from this forum you know! 

I always enjoy reading both of your posts on here...... I might miss you guys if you were band! 😩

Dale

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

All right you two...... let’s keep this entertaining and not insulting! 😏

We don’t want one or both of you banned from this forum you know! 

I always enjoy reading both of your posts on here...... I might miss you guys if you were band! 😩

Dale

I mean...would you really miss Rick? Lol all in good fun my friend. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

I mean...would you really miss Rick? Lol all in good fun my friend. 

Well gee don't miss me......practice, practice, practice!

Rick

• Haha 2

Dont worry Rick. My aims improvin.

14 hours ago, IHRunner said:

Dont worry Rick. My aims improvin.

LOL hope so and looks to be true.........now that you are hanging out with women........🤣!

Rick

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

LOL hope so and looks to be true.........now that you are hanging out with women........🤣!

Rick

So clever with the english language we are. Probably clever enough to get me in trouble with a few women Rick!. No this is just the video with the first two. Ill have the second video soon.

• Haha 2

I should stop, you just make it too easy to pick on you!

Rick

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

I should stop, you just make it too easy to pick on you!

Rick

but you won`t Rick...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1