Sign in to follow this  
Pete1468

Red power trip progress

Made it to St Louis for the night.  I had someone tailgate me the whole way from Omaha.  Wife and kids were behind me.  Dropped a dyno off in Omaha and then dropped some parts off in kahoka Missouri.  Going to hit Budweiser factory, the arch and Grant's farm tomorrow before we head out again.  I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

Got that big rig loaded for the trip? 

IMG_4990.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Got that big rig loaded for the trip? 

IMG_4990.JPG

East bound and down...

• Like 1

Well I did start the reefer unit so my portacool water stays cool, no beer in there though.

5 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

Made it to St Louis for the night.  I had someone tailgate me the whole way from Omaha.  Wife and kids were behind me.  Dropped a dyno off in Omaha and then dropped some parts off in kahoka Missouri.  Going to hit Budweiser factory, the arch and Grant's farm tomorrow before we head out again.  I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

Grants farm is cool. Check out the Belvedere mansion while in Galena. Some really cool and valuable things in that house. We toured it last August. Worth the stop! 

Edit...if your in St Louis your a long way from Grants farm in Galena,IL🤔

Grants farm in STL is part of the Budweiser dynasty. Lots of animals including the Clydesdales.  I was probably there 15+ years ago and it was interesting then. Budweiser tour was interesting and I learned a lot about their history. Some of the alternatives to get them through prohibition were cool. 

See u there Pete.  You will be going by me within 15 miles.  I will be hot on your tail.  Leaving here Monday afternoon now.  Going tp try to get south of Nashville.  Then drive rest Tues morning.

Mike

The arch was pretty neat, started raining before we got to Budweiser.

KIMG0525.JPG

KIMG0530.JPG

KIMG0531.JPG

Dang Pete your in my home 20! I’m stuck at work not far away. I better stick around and try to keep the lights on for yah or some people might get upset. I live 60 miles or so from there but work closer in. Have a safe trip. I wish I had my 756 back together I’d have you make a quick stop and try one of your toys out. 

7 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Grants farm in STL is part of the Budweiser dynasty. Lots of animals including the Clydesdales.  I was probably there 15+ years ago and it was interesting then. Budweiser tour was interesting and I learned a lot about their history. Some of the alternatives to get them through prohibition were cool. 

Didnt know there was another one in St Louis. I have been by the one in Galena,IL many times in the semi. We finally got over that way last August for Mopars on the Mississippi in Dubuque and got to tour it and some other places around there.

Was at Budweiser but it was pouring on and off and they would stop the tours so we are and left.  Then we went to the maramac cave.   We all liked the cave.

KIMG0531.JPG

KIMG0536.JPG

KIMG0535.JPG

We are in the Walmart parking lot on the Kentucky Tennessee state line tonight. Just a tad over half way. 

Jerry

You are close to me too, about 20 miles south of the arch, but I'm on the east side of the big creek.

Alan

Made it into Nashville.  Sitting in Rippy's barbeque.  Wow is there alot of scenery around here.   Helps it's 90 degrees and they aren't wearing much.

• Haha 2

At Montgomery and all hooked up and relaxing👍🤓😃👌

jerry

It looks like it is going to be a muggy week 

Alan

IMG_1008.PNG

Walking around Nashville it was hot but not unbearable.  Was going to spend a day here but by the crowd we'll never find a motel, so farther south we go.

2 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

Walking around Nashville it was hot but not unbearable.  Was going to spend a day here but by the crowd we'll never find a motel, so farther south we go.

Country music festival this weekend

Good thing others were with me, I might have stayed there and forgot red power with all the eye candy walking around.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

Made it into Nashville.  Sitting in Rippy's barbeque.  Wow is there alot of scenery around here.   Helps it's 90 degrees and they aren't wearing much.

Pictures please 

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2018 at 10:03 PM, mader656 said:

East bound and down...

You beat me to it. But when I saw the picture that's what I thought of immediately.👍

26 minutes ago, Thesd5488 said:

Pictures please 

With the wife sitting and walking next to me I didn't dare.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SMOKER 1 said:

At Montgomery and all hooked up and relaxing👍🤓😃👌

jerry

Jerry , we're at Birmingham last & tonight , did not think we could hook up at Montgomery yet .

be in tomorrow afternoon maybe earlier .

we are 76 miles out. 

Save us a spot ! Lol

see you soon , 

tony & Carol

10 hours ago, Tonyinca said:

Jerry , we're at Birmingham last & tonight , did not think we could hook up at Montgomery yet .

be in tomorrow afternoon maybe earlier .

we are 76 miles out. 

Save us a spot ! Lol

see you soon , 

tony & Carol

Yes. We're here and all hooked up. Got in Sunday about 2. 

Jerry

Spent the night in Athens, al.  About 3 more hours driving and we'll be there.