FM750 monitor

I have an FM750 that runs my planter and autostart that just decided to keep cycling the power on and off. Battery connections are clean and tight, but as soon as the screen comes on with the fast restart menu, it shuts off. I did get a warning about memory getting full, but it won't stay on long enough to delete anything. Anyone have any experience with This? Thanks, Rob 

When all else fails try unhooking from the battery for a few minutes. I have 3 Trimble 750 units and have had the same problem. Two were fixed by unhooking and 1 had to be sent in for a rebuild. If the unit stays on after unhooking get in there right away and delete all unused data. 

Jerry

3 button reset  (power, bright, dim)

Power on,  wait until progress bar at bottom of screen gets about 80% across and hold the 3 buttons in on the back.  The bar should start back over rather slowly.  Let go of buttons.  This is a hard reset and will erase memory and clear data. It takes a few minutes. You will loose all your fields, settings, and autosteer calibrations!  It will require a touchscreen calibration at startup.

11 hours ago, Phil R said:

3 button reset  (power, bright, dim)

Power on,  wait until progress bar at bottom of screen gets about 80% across and hold the 3 buttons in on the back.  The bar should start back over rather slowly.  Let go of buttons.  This is a hard reset and will erase memory and clear data. It takes a few minutes. You will loose all your fields, settings, and autosteer calibrations!  It will require a touchscreen calibration at startup.

This is unfortunately what you’ll have to do. I had a similar problem with mine that was in that loop and this was the only fix. It sucked to loss all the info and have to recalibrate everything but it’s probably the only way. I talked to Trimble support and that in the end is what they told me to do. 

Archived