Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lorenzo

Another reason women live longer then men

Holy crap, I'm gonna leave this one for people who can come with words to describe this guy better than I can.

6 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Holy crap, I'm gonna leave this one for people who can come with words to describe this guy better than I can.

Is DEAD on of those words?  There wasn't enough chlorine in the gene pool that day...

I like the other skid loader protecting the building.  Do you suppose he called 911 before he started?

The safety people here use that picture for when they do ladder safety training for new employees.

I always liked the fact that there are power lines close by too!

That arborist was to expensive anyway...

I helped with a forest fire fuel mitigation with a very difficult tree house on 2 side barn on one propane tank on 4th...

We moved propane tank and pulled it that way saved 1000s but much safer than that...

People do dumb stuff to try and save a 500 bucks

6 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Is DEAD on of those words?  There wasn't enough chlorine in the gene pool that day...

Definitely in the top three

I’ve seen that picture, I’ve also been told married people live longer... I think it just seems that way 

Just now, vtfireman85 said:

I’ve seen that picture, I’ve also been told married people live longer... I think it just seems that way 

Theres an old saying,   goes something like   Why do married men die before their wives?

Because they want to.🤣

Did you actually take this picture or  did you find It somewhere else? 

I bet that this is the same way he puts Christmas lights on that tree. 

I'm actually surprised he is able to climb those ladders with the size of the pair hanging between his legs...

2 hours ago, hillskinefarms said:

I'm actually surprised he is able to climb those ladders with the size of the pair hanging between his legs...

Not sure it’s that so much as the lack of substance between his ears.  More of a Forrest Gump type 

Good friend of mine knows that fellow. Was denied a permit to cut the tree down on his property. No permit, no tree service. He told the city of Shakopee that it was his property and therefor he was taking his tree down! He got it all down without a problem. Doesn't see what the big deal is. City has a lot of issues with him, lol

Anyone else notice the bucket loader behind the fence that doesn’t seem to be attached to anything??

2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Anyone else notice the bucket loader behind the fence that doesn’t seem to be attached to anything??

Ya i think somebody mentioned it as a tree sheild to save building under the bucket if tree fell that way. Lol

12 hours ago, AKwelder said:

Not sure it’s that so much as the lack of substance between his ears.  More of a Forrest Gump type 

We have a saying to describe his type : Too stupid to be scared.   Glad to hear that he got the tree down without any problems, but as someone on here once said: there are people who get paid to do that!