Recommended Posts

This is in Dixon, IL where an expelled senior kid brought a gun to the graduation practice.  He was discovered by the armed officer at the high school & the kid fired at the officer.  The officer returned fire and wounded the kid (not fatally) and prevented some serious crap from happening.  Dixon is 40 minutes from where I live and I have relatives that have gone to that high school & still live in the town.  It was reported that Dixon High School has had an armed officer at the school for 18 years now.  

http://www.saukvalley.com/2018/05/16/dixon-high-school-shooting-shooter-is-former-senior-recently-expelled/al8v12t/?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1526488594

This is the interview his mother gave....WOW....just gonna leave it at that

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the unexpected phone call is priceless!  I'm sure it was a lawyer or something saying SHUT UP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After decades of dealing with boro council, township supervisors, state dept of revenue and the IRS, I`d gladly go back to getting my a$$ kicked after school. 

Pecking order worked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MTO said:

After decades of dealing with boro council, township supervisors, state dept of revenue and the IRS, I`d gladly go back to getting my a$$ kicked after school. 

Pecking order worked. 

it's been confirmed father has been in plenty of trouble with the law and so has mom.  She really seems to being sticking to that pot story.  "we're not the kind of family to throw people under the bus"  W**...thats all she did that entire interview.  Oh yeah, grandpa was the captain on the state champ football team in 1929!  :lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t exactly call it failed he got news coverage and his name out there now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jass1660 said:

I wouldn’t exactly call it failed he got news coverage and his name out there now. 

True, name in the paper should be in the obituary section...sorry but he fired on an officer at a school...usually a death sentence.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw this on news last night and glad the situation was dealt with by a man/officer with a backbone/courage and not hiding. Also glad that it showed once again that the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Not gun free zones or "safe spaces" . Hope the officer gets a HUGE raise.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArkLa 1086 said:

Saw this on news last night and glad the situation was dealt with by a man/officer with a backbone/courage and not hiding. Also glad that it showed once again that the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Not gun free zones or "safe spaces" . Hope the officer gets a HUGE raise.

Where are you from? just curious to see how far coverage of this event has spread.  What was kind of hidden in the story but revealed by a couple students last night was that the head football coach I guess made himself a target to this shooter kid and distracted him from entering the gym or the rest of the kids were while the officer did his job on disarming him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, redneckchevy9 said:

Where are you from? just curious to see how far coverage of this event has spread.  What was kind of hidden in the story but revealed by a couple students last night was that the head football coach I guess made himself a target to this shooter kid and distracted him from entering the gym or the rest of the kids were while the officer did his job on disarming him.

I'm on 200 ft on the Arkansas side of the Arkansas/Louisiana stateline. East side of state about 20 miles from Mississippi river, about 25-30 miles from Delta Dirt as the crow flies just on the opposite side of river. I saw it on Fox website. I looked at a few other news sites and it wasn't mention at that time. Dont know about now though. Glad there was adults who did their best to look out for the kids. PS. Mom had all the hallmarks and mannerisms of generic white trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now