Bwilkes

International 800 sprayer

Does anybody have any information or pictures of a international 800 sprayer? I’m looking at one to maybe buy but I cannot find anything about them. Anything would be appreciated.

6847E4F7-0475-4419-BE3F-89BA6D6925F4.jpeg

Maybe even scarier...nothing on CIH Parts!

This calls for.... PICTURES!   Please share!

Picture of an 800 sprayer from a 1976 IH Buyers guide...  Also if you are interested,  some earlier model IH sprayers from 1970 buyers guide.

001 (Large).jpg

002 (Large).jpg

• Like 1

I would love to find one of those in decent shape.   I have a 600 Deere that I spray my tobacco with now but it isnt the same as having red paint.

Thanks 7and8. While mine is rusty I can see that the pic of the 800 from the buyers guide is the same thing. The booms can mount on the front or back as there are brackets on both ends. Is there any more info in the guide? This had a ford 140 cu in engine in it when I got it but I don't think it was the original engine. It runs a hydro pump as everything is hydro on this. 2 wheel rear drive with hydro motors.

I have an old hagie and wouldn’t be surprised if they built that for ih. There are a lot of similarities. 

I passed up on the sprayer, didn’t need another project. If I remember right the price we got to was $800. The sprayer is just outside of Trenton, TN. But since we talked he has pushed it into a scrap pile so it would be parts only. 

That's too bad. From what I have found out it must be a hagie 470 built for IH. I bought one about 10 years ago for $300 on craigs list., just for the booms. (I thought it was a trailer rig)That was about all I could see in the picture. When I got there to pick it up I found it was a whole self propelled unit. Got it home and found the engine was stuck due to water getting in the exhaust. It's been sitting since. I just got the bug to work on it or at least do some research.

Hey NY1468,

Do you still have the Hagie? I'm over by Syracuse and get out your way once in a while. I'd like to look it over if I could. Is there a way to private message me your address on here?