VISOR

Free TD-9 Crawler Loader

Located near Hawthorne NV. Broken motor in remote area. will need to rescue. It will take a good size Dozer and my JD 350 to get it off hill and on your trailer. I have many pictures. Clean machine and every thing worked well before engine problem. Up for a Challenge?

I'm considering moving to Nevada. I figure I could ship cheaper to Nevada than a 9 ton crawler to VT. Yes, I want it!

It's near Hawthorne Nevada. Nice climate! It will be a challenge to get down off trail but doable.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:36 PM, VISOR said:

Located near Hawthorne NV. Broken motor in remote area. will need to rescue. It will take a good size Dozer and my JD 350 to get it off hill and on your trailer. I have many pictures. Clean machine and every thing worked well before engine problem. Up for a Challenge?

Lets see some pics, Please!

Thanks Visor!

Looks like it was worth the effort to save that loader.

Clarification - The crawler is still available. The pictures are prior to the motor problem and where it is situated now! I'm offering it to anyone that can bring a larger Dozer to this location and together with my little JD 350 we get it off the hill and on to your trailer. I'm hoping a collector or interested party closer to Western Central Nevada might be interested.

I am stationed at Fort Bliss and would be happy to give it a home only issue I have is movement.  I have a ram 1500 with a winch and a T6, would that be enough to move him?

I would think a T-6 and the 350 should get it , UNLESS ya gotta go UP a mountain pulling it, but even then, with tracks rolling and not stuck it should move right along.--MOOSE could get it hands down with no problem, EXCEPT he is in Illinois!!! LOL!!!!

In case you didn't know THIS is MOOSE!!! LOL!!!  ( IH 250-c-seriesII) thanks; sonny

Picture013(1).JPG

Nothing uphill but a few switchbacks! We could sure use "Moose" then it would be a done deal!