T/A works and is strong so far. 

2 hyd

540/1000 pto

Standard steering

Mechanical seat

18.4x38

11L15 8 bolt

118" longbar axles. 

How it looked when i 1st saw it. Loader not included. Old man is 86yrs old, son is a dope head burn out. Old man was just tickled i was interested in internationals. His son wasca real piece of work. Loader wasnt apart of deal so i kicked it off and told him ill pull the brackets off at my shop with my tools and bring them back. Th son made a comment about crappy tools and the dad flatout said" if you wouldnt pawn my stuff for dope $ and whores id have more than the pliars in my pocket" i laughed my butt off, mostly because it was true.

20180408_172927.jpg

20180408_172923.jpg

20180408_172927.jpg

20180408_172937.jpg

20180408_173027.jpg

20180412_190653.jpg

20180412_192641.jpg

20180412_192535.jpg

20180412_190639.jpg

20180412_192507.jpg

20180412_190710.jpg

20180412_192641.jpg

20180412_192705.jpg

20180412_192518.jpg

20180412_192650.jpg

20180412_172436.jpg

20180412_171821.jpg

20180412_171828.jpg

Did he say how long he had owned it? No doubt you’ll make it nice. I still love your pickup. Looks like it holds a load well

looks like you got a good running tractor. sure carries good oil pressure. Sheet medal didn't look bad. Congratulations 

Another great find. You have all the luck

Need a set of hood side skirts. Found an old original dealership sticker. Was sold new at Oglesby Implement Co in Dumas or Hereford TX. Old man had it for 30-35 years. He bought it from neighbor who bought it from Southwest Auction in Howe TX. 

At least you won't have to worry about breaking the front end loose to narrow it in.  Was the front end broken and repaired with the gusset from loader usage?  It's loaded with potential, great find.  Will look excellent when you're done with it.  Cab and A/C at one time due to the notched panel on the right side?  

Didn't even get long bar short bars on this one. The tires look nice in the pics. Good find. 

• Like 1

So how do you know that it's a factory fender delete?

It has the rear light behind the seat, not on the 66 series fenders, the wiring harness is the fender delete style. There isnt the factory cab wire harness and breaker on dash cowling. It has a 26/56 series open station/fender platform, double steps, side hood mounted lights, and right hand grab rail. Very unlikely a west tx cotton farmer added all that on after they pulled a cab. Here in Texas it wasnt uncommon to see fender deletes and aftermarket cabs added on later. It had a cab with a/c on at 1 time but not in the last 30-35 years. What gets me is there was a nice barn stacked with junk tires and a pile of baler wire and all the tractors sit outside. 

• Like 1

Nice save Brian!    Did you happen to get any drawbar pieces?    Was it ripped off or did they take the drawbar related stuff off?    The thing with the shed full of junk and tractors sit out side is probably more common than you think.!    Lol

Nate, old man said he had it and his son dug it out of the weeds. What he dug up was a mangeled up pile of schit and part aftermarket HD sway limiter. Barely qualifies as scrap metal. 

Oh it does now.....the "kid", who sounds to be a few years older than me.....will be taking that metal to the scrap yard Today.   Lotta barns full of crap with good stuff setting out in the bushes around the country., given.......that's likely how you were able to spot this one? Or did they have it listed for sale? 

Nice find. 

I stopped by a few years ago about and and again the other day. He decided he wasnt getting any younger and called me back to come get it. He kept the loader.  Its not a great shape 2350 like mine but i told him id be interested if he wants to sell it later on. 

I can’t wait to see what it looks like after a few days of your workmanship on it! It will be a whole different tractor.

Will you fix it up without the rear fenders?

Ill put fenders back on it. Kids will want to ride on it, and without fenders i wont let kids ride. 

20180413_185355.jpg

20180413_092301.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Long Farms said:

Ill put fenders back on it. Kids will want to ride on it, and without fenders i wont let kids ride. 

20180413_185355.jpg

20180413_092301.jpg

Didn’t take you long to put a muffler on it!

Another 14 saved! I swore you said awhile back the next one was gonna have a factory cab! Haha maybe the next one! 

Dang Brian, how many 14's you up to now??

Someones welder privledges  should be revoked looks like that old girl had a rough life . I guess to some people a tractor is just a tool and nothing more kinda sad ,she'll have a better home now 

On 4/14/2018 at 10:16 PM, Long Farms said:

4 1456s now

And to think one is a gold demo and one is completely restored...

17 hours ago, HTS1206 said:

Someones welder privledges  should be revoked looks like that old girl had a rough life . I guess to some people a tractor is just a tool and nothing more kinda sad ,she'll have a better home now 

to my advantage they were junk welds and brackets came off easy with some grinding, hammer and few choice words. Out of he 17 1456s I know of around me, 5 have TAs, I have 4 /5 of those now. 1 more left..........

• Like 1