hoodeleydoo

Where to but and sell parts and machines these days???

Hi All,

So a little background, I bought most of my stuff on eBAY and Craigslist over the years but it seems that eBAY is now a parts distributor (buy it now) rather than an auction place. I also see the trend over the past few years where the availability and quantity of parts are diminishing.

so I was wondering if there was a new place where these items have gone to? anyone have any recommendations? the parts and machines can be getting that rare that quickly so I am thinking people have just gravitated towards other websites or avenues to sell/buy. maybe I am wrong.

I have even just searched google and yahoo looking for items but it seems they all lead back to the same storefronts that are on eBAY or business websites. 

just wondering.......

2 hours ago, hoodeleydoo said:

Hi All,

So a little background, I bought most of my stuff on eBAY and Craigslist over the years but it seems that eBAY is now a parts distributor (buy it now) rather than an auction place. I also see the trend over the past few years where the availability and quantity of parts are diminishing.

so I was wondering if there was a new place where these items have gone to? anyone have any recommendations? the parts and machines can be getting that rare that quickly so I am thinking people have just gravitated towards other websites or avenues to sell/buy. maybe I am wrong.

I have even just searched google and yahoo looking for items but it seems they all lead back to the same storefronts that are on eBAY or business websites. 

just wondering.......

hopefully some one has an alternative....??

yes they are the BS rental plan.where both systems promote the renter over (identical) items from us

we cant get any bids and the fees are 18-30%  both are polluted daily by these cidiots  with A$$$nine pricing  and they out right refuse a reasonable offer , ($100 for used /broken serial tag) constantly run fake sales trolling for stupid whales.falsely raising real world price...in that the legitimate seller/salvage  cant get the word out and has to charge even more to stay open

have NJ with govt funded items load local cl EVERy day with 30 ads   and (all states) wannabe   buying good tractors for <$1K and reselling for $5k as parts   weekly in ads poor mouthing then opposite bashing    for not selling to him  <$1 and buying as part> $10

they are getting rare in that old dealers cant stay open

mfg and govt also want them gone as buy new ever two puts more skim in thier pockets

we see it in no engine parts available  and now that soros gets control of remington,more of the gun control they intentionally led the sheeeple into

I guess im loosing my technical prowess... 

I tried listing in craigslist (here https://albany.craigslist.org/grd/d/ihc-international-harvester/6591403523.html) and all i get for that and my other posts on IH parts is spam.... ugh!

I did get the "see other items" going on craigslist.

I also tried listing in facebook on "The IH Trader! International Harvester Classifieds" and I got one response but i cant seem to find the add. 

anywhere else someone know where and how to list nationwide?

thanks Kevin