Tonyinca

Hoping I have learned to post pics from my iPhone

I may loose connection as I have had to post new password on iPhone and lost my connection on PC . Seems like I need new password each time I log in even after checking save me . 

Any way busy getting ready for our Antique show in April.

Finally getting to my reverse loader , that AK Welder alerted me too several years back . Going to leave it in work clothes and do all updates.

we are cleaning up welds and boxing in ends of loader frame . It had dash on top of fuel tank moving that to a nicer steering tower , etc etc rebuilt cylinders , cylinder pins new hydraulic hoses, powder coating rebuilt bucket, new wire harness that needs input from us to make it fit . Lol 

tony

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You did good Tony

Nice to see the red lady again, looks like some clean up

Looks like you are dangerous with pictures again Tony. Keep them coming. 

3 minutes ago, AKwelder said:

You did good Tony

Nice to see the red lady again, looks like some clean up

Wish you were for a few days , we would have that girl perfect . Being I have a pace maker and can not weld ( so Doc says) 

i have to depend on others to do what I want , so takes time and patience. 

Will be making IH mounts for IH flat back lights on loader and bracket for rear taillight IH red & white for rear which is front of tractor . Lol lol

11 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Looks like you are dangerous with pictures again Tony. Keep them coming. 

I hope I can, I miss you guys , but since my IT guy moved to NC these dudes I am left with are good at screwing every thing up 

then my PC crashed and they put in a business style Dell and all it likes is business , hard to do videos , pictures I am about to throw all this new sh$t out !!!

1 minute ago, tony in ca. said:

Wish you were for a few days , we would have that girl perfect . Being I have a pace maker and can not weld ( so Doc says) 

i have to depend on others to do what I want , so takes time and patience. 

Will be making IH mounts for IH flat back lights on loader and bracket for rear taillight IH red & white for rear which is front of tractor . Lol lol

That sounds like so much fun.  I really would like to be there. 

Sounds like your “clean up” you mentioned is going to be done to your normal standards

Good job, Tony!  BK

10 hours ago, Brady Boy said:

Good job, Tony!  BK

Thank you Gentlemen , dont know yet how it will turn out . Even after this she is going , Will need wheel replacement & tires these are cracking from age and one wheel has cracks that have been welded before , so I'll replace with good used ones. 

Salvage yard here we come again 

Tony

Looking great Tony. You always do excellent work. I've been redoing a BN with a friend. Plus a super c at the glass beaders then paint. But the paint guys are going slow. This is the bn from three and a half weeks ago when it came back from painter. We just got the rest back today.

20180322_112804.jpg

Looks like you've got the picture posting figured out, Tony. It's tough being an analog guy in a digital world isn't it. If I didn't have BJ near by to bail me out when I mess things up, I'd be in real trouble. I'm sure he could help you out but the travel expenses might get a little salty. :lol:  Nice job on the reverse loader.

10 hours ago, metamora farmall said:

Looking great Tony. You always do excellent work. I've been redoing a BN with a friend. Plus a super c at the glass beaders then paint. But the paint guys are going slow. This is the bn from three and a half weeks ago when it came back from painter. We just got the rest back today.

20180322_112804.jpg

Metarama, That is going to be a beauty ! Keep us posted on restoration progress.

Like your show walls also.

Tony

35 minutes ago, 2+2 Guy said:

Looks like you've got the picture posting figured out, Tony. It's tough being an analog guy in a digital world isn't it. If I didn't have BJ near by to bail me out when I mess things up, I'd be in real trouble. I'm sure he could help you out but the travel expenses might get a little salty. :lol:  Nice job on the reverse loader.

That you John ,

B.J. has been a GOD SEND for me here , he has pulled me out of never land more times then not !

Now I am have trouble keeping logged in on my IPhone  and P.C. together !

Also B.J. if you see this can you please join the 806 bean cutter posts together ?

Tony

Tony,

1. I merged your 806 bean cutter posts. 

2. I am willing to fly out for a service call. 

BJ

On 3/26/2018 at 11:22 AM, tony in ca. said:

Metarama, That is going to be a beauty ! Keep us posted on restoration progress.

Like your show walls also.

Tony

Here are some more pictures Tony. First 2 are the BN. The last are the shop walls. This is my friends shop not mine.

20180404_141953.jpg

20180404_144327.jpg

20180404_143802.jpg

20180404_143809.jpg

20180404_143813.jpg

Looks good on my end sir

Lookin good sir! Bet thats one handy loader!

14 hours ago, drglinski said:

14 hours ago, 660 driver said:

Tony , you can have David stop over and spot in that new metal , just have him put some flattening agent in the paint and it will make the paint dull to match that older paint . You could just put some 2150 on there and set it out in that California sun for the next two weeks and  it should match perfect 😂

I can send a care pkg out and take care of that when we do the truck 😎

Danny