I just brought home a very early 1972 (110th one off the line) 175C crawler loader. It is my first venture into stuff big enough to crush a car. I have mostly stuck to small engines and tractors up to this point.  I bought a 400 pg (roughly) maintenance book online (ISS-1528-2), but it doesn't contain the simple stuff, like where are all the drains and what are the recommended fluids, filter locations, and frequency of changes. Does anyone have an Operator's manual for this machine that they would mind selling or copying for me? I cannot find any other service manuals for sale anywhere online, besides the engine. I have searched this forum and found a website that is somewhat supported by Komatsu for exploded diagrams, so if I know what to look for, I might be able to decipher where in the machine it is. My fear is that I will miss something that I don't know about. Picture books are always nice. Any help is appreciated. 

binderbooks.com has the manuals you are looking for.  Look under IH tractor loader.

On binderbooks they only list the 175C on the book I have. The only other ones look to me to be only for TD15C dozer. They only list the 175C on the one book. I am afraid of buying the operators manual for the dozer and it won't be right for the crawler. I hope I am wrong. Can you confirm?

I got my 250-C manual lot from IH dealer, course that was a long time ago! thanks; sonny