Sign in to follow this  
Gleaner k2

Mx 120

My dad needs a new headlight for a MX 120 i have searched all over online and found nothing! Caseih wants $250 and he isnt paying that for a light! I can find head lights for the older 71 72 89 magnums the MX magnums the older 51and 52 series the cx series but no Headlights for a bigger mx maxxums! I can find the sidelight! Will a older magnum light fit?

Tons of stuff out there.    Not cheap but neither is that tractor...

image.png

Fawcett Tractor in St. Mary's Ontario has new LED headlights for the MX120. They are a brand new product. I sold the very first set in Canada to a customer of mine in the late fall. Excellent product. If you call them 1-800-372-7149 and ask for Paul Lewington. Tell him I sent ya.

Darryn

http://www.fawcett.cc/parts/parts-for-sale/

57 minutes ago, nate said:

Tons of stuff out there.    Not cheap but neither is that tractor...

image.png

Thank you 

2 minutes ago, Farmall Doctor said:

Fawcett Tractor in St. Mary's Ontario has new LED headlights for the MX120. They are a brand new product. I sold the very first set in Canada to a customer of mine in the late fall. Excellent product. If you call them 1-800-372-7149 and ask for Paul Lewington. Tell him I sent ya.

Darryn

http://www.fawcett.cc/parts/parts-for-sale/

Thank you to both you guys mx 120 lights are like hens teeth definetly check this out! And get a set! 

Thats pretty fait imho.  175 for lights and bulbs(leds) and new and shiny.  My 170 has water behind one a little.  Drilled little vent/drain hole but this looks more better

Case IH wanted like $35 for a windshield wiper blade and John Deere wanted like $24. I just put on a Trico 30-240.