Sign in to follow this  
brewcrew

2574 turn signals available?

Are turn signals available new for an IH 2574 truck? I've got one that is rusted off and needs replaced. It looks like they are the same throughout the S line of medium duty trucks. Thanks 

17 minutes ago, brewcrew said:

Are turn signals available new for an IH 2574 truck? I've got one that is rusted off and needs replaced. It looks like they are the same throughout the S line of medium duty trucks. Thanks 

I think I got one for our 1954 from Napa a couple years ago. The front hood mounted right?

33 minutes ago, brewcrew said:

Do you mean one like this? I was cleaning up my shop yesterday and I came across this one, I know it still works, years ago when I had 2575 I replaced both turn signals this one here was still good, The other one was having problems so I replaced the two of them so they matched.  If you want it you can have it.

36CD0DF0-A0FB-4118-AE4C-2FAF7D0832D6.jpeg

4E018B26-5329-4888-8208-BE1E8F64419F.jpeg

21 hours ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

Do you mean one like this? I was cleaning up my shop yesterday and I came across this one, I know it still works, years ago when I had 2575 I replaced both turn signals this one here was still good, The other one was having problems so I replaced the two of them so they matched.  If you want it you can have it.

36CD0DF0-A0FB-4118-AE4C-2FAF7D0832D6.jpeg

4E018B26-5329-4888-8208-BE1E8F64419F.jpeg

That's what I'm looking for. But I'm planning to replace the pair with new as well. I'm willing to spend a little more on items that are about safety. And keeping the cops away! Lol.

i will try Napa when I get the chance. I've been looking online and coming up blank.