Head stud needed

I've had no luck locating a head stud for my 300.    I need the one longer stud at the south end of the block, that also supports the air cleaner.   Overall length is 6 1/2".  7/16" dia  coarse thread one end and fine thread the other.

Not Grainger nor Fastenal. None of my local shops.  No luck on eBay or anywhere else on the web.  Just can't seem to find one anywhere.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm just thinking that the stud that you need might be the same size that was used in a Farmall H engine.  I'll check my used parts drawer in the morning. 7/16 x 6 1/2"

7 minutes ago, Charlieu said:

I'm just thinking that the stud that you need might be the same size that was used in a Farmall H engine.  I'll check my used parts drawer in the morning. 7/16 x 6 1/2"

The C-169 in my 300 utility is exactly the same as the C-152 in the H.  I have have a couple W-4s with the 152 and identical other than bore and cam.

Same setup. One longer stud (6 1/2") at the South end of the block. All the rest are about 6 1/8".

I appreciate you making the effort.

15 hours ago, Gleaner k2 said:

I bought studs for my 400 at case ih!

I've boughten head studs for my M & SMTA at our CIH dealer as well. Had to order them, took 4-5 days to get by 0utting them on a stock order but didn't have tp pay extra shipping that way.

On 1/26/2018 at 3:53 PM, dbsredparts said:

This is on a utility model I have some used ones.

I only need one.  It is the one single long stud at the left rear of the block, where the air cleaner bracket mounts to.

All of the rest of the studs are about 7/16" shorter.  If you have one, I'm happy to purchase.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello I have a question about a lhm-75 Trojan loader with a Hercules jx4d-3 engine I’m looking for a replacement for this motor preferably something that will bolt up to the same bell housing. Is this possible has anyone herd of anything out there. Thank you in advance my number is 6513184799