Sign in to follow this  
Travis Arnold

KB 6 and 7 parts

I’m in the middle of a KB7 restoration and I have a couple extra parts trucks. I’m getting to the point where I know what I don’t need off them. If anyone’s looking, I’m in Seville OH and have axles, blue Diamond engine/trans, some body panels, wheels, a good frame, and a bunch of other small parts. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll let you know. I’m not looking to sell these for much, just trying to clear out My shop

also have a rebuilt set of BLD 269 pistons and connecting rods. Standard size. New rings and wrist pins.

Running Boards?

Dennis

I need them for a '39 d-35 I know the cabs are the same not sure about fenders. I can't see them real good. Are they rounded out where they meet the front fender. I'll try to get measurements and a picture today or tomorrow. I am down by Dayton is Seville up by Canton?

Dennis

The drivers side is pretty shot actually. Passengers side is ok. Seville’s north of Wooster. Probably an couple hour drive. I can still pull the drivers side and give you what’s left of that one for free 

6E986734-FDF5-4574-8BD0-0555E0C5A384.jpeg

371497D9-A697-4E65-9C3A-C62416A22967.jpeg

That looks pretty close. Can you get me a measurement along the middle ridge from front to back?

Thanx, Dennis

2 hours ago, Travis Arnold said:

The drivers side is pretty shot actually.

Funny you mentioned that ,  I zoomed in on the first picture , had myself convinced that it was leaves and grass sitting on the running board (Not a hole in it ) 

I'm looking for a couple decent sleeves for a BLD269. I've got a new set of 0.040 over pistons/rings, so some sleeve wear is fine, as long as there's no deep pitting. 

I have a NOS right running board for a D-35 I would sell plus shipping. Send message. Jere