jeff311

Interesting call from CNH today

OK guys,

Got some new info on the display today from CNH. They have sent me a few photos of the support column near the center of the room where the red pylon sign will be mounted. I also have some photos of tractor related cut-away's that you might see on display at NFMS, Farm Progress Show and other large CNH attended ag shows. These mini-displays all have the same metal bases with aluminum deck plate that they want me to replicate (in concept) for the base under my sign.  I don't have a view of the entire display but, I can see a myriad of tractors in the background.  In the limited angle of the photos, I can see a Quadtrac,  three current production 200-300hp CNH tractors, a Magnum,  a Stars and Stripes 1570,  a Case 500 Diesel, and a IHC F-20. Here again, I cannot see what else is in the room as it is not a 360 view. I cant ascertain of there are just a couple more tractors or a couple dozen more tractors in the room. Either way, the lighted pylon sign has a great central location and will be provide excellent IH brand representation to the room. I'm scheduled to deliver the sign the first week in January. No dialog today about tractors for their display.   

I didn't know you made IH dealer signs, have you done the tall pylon type that was used in 70's-80's?

1 hour ago, 1256IHman said:

I didn't know you made IH dealer signs, have you done the tall pylon type that was used in 70's-80's?

This is the best picture I could find at the moment . This is one of Jeff's signs ,I bought this at Sedalia Mo.RPRU  it does not have its own lighting I had to mount spot lights above but I understand his new ones today has LED lighting inside.

Its a solid sign have had no issues with it.  Sorry about quality of picture !

Tony

IMG_5181.JPG

IMG_5180.JPG

IMG_5182.JPG

Thanks for the pics Tony! Great looking sign and that 1206 looks like a beast!! Sure wish a fella woulda been thinking years ago and bought up a bunch of IH signs