Bama RTR

TD340 Parts For Sale

I have a complete TD340 that I have began disassembling. The dozer was 99% complete. I was in the process of restoring when 2 weeks ago the crankshaft broke while I was using it. I refuse to scrap it. Parts were extremely difficult to come by so I wanted to help out the members here. I have been a lurker for a year or so and I have learned so much valuable information here. It was only missing 3 track pads I believe and the seat is rotted. I replaced the pivot brake pads less than a month ago and have less than 3 hours of use on them.The undercarriage is in good shape. You can barely feel any wear on the bushings. If you are interested in any parts please let me know. 

20170901_075917~2.jpg

20170901_075851~2.jpg

20170901_075839~2.jpg

20170829_193125~2.jpg

By pivot brakes do you mean the steering 'clutch; brakes are are disc type? If so I may be interested depending on price.

~John

Yes sir, they are the disc type. I apologize for the delayed reply. I have attached a photo of the discs that were used.

Screenshot_2017-09-08-18-10-12.png

Those are the brakes, the steering clutch brakes I was talking about are inside the transmission/rear axle case. Thanks.

Oh okay, you're talking about the planetary brake discs. The weather is terrible here in Alabama but I will take the cover off and inspect tomorrow after. I will snap some pics & let you know about the condition. Thanks, Stephen

PicsArt_09-12-06.24.45.jpg

PicsArt_09-12-06.26.17.jpg

Thanks. How much do you want for the PTO? Do you happen to have a 3 point hitch on it as well?

do you still have the engine? I might be interested in it if it's complete, broken crank and all. if so let me know what you want for it. thanks