Sign in to follow this  
planejeff

World's problem solved by a 5 year old.

A few weeks ago my son who is 5 said something that floored me! I think everyone in the world needs to learn this simple saying once again! 
As we were driving we meet another car going the other way. I wave to the guy as he waved to me! Jackson said "Who was that dad?" I said "I don't know" His response was something so simple but to the point! He said "Oh a friend you haven't met yet!" With all the BS in the world a 5 year old just solved the world biggest problem with it! Think about it!!!! After solving the world's greatest issue I bought him an ice cream!1f914.png

As the saying goes

Out of the mouthes of babes

His mind has yet to be contaminated. 

Good story.

If we could all just follow simple orders... I still wave at anyone that is looking while driving. 20 years ago a friend and I went up to northern MO to hunt. This was much more into farming community than home. We are too close to St Louis. So after the first day we both commented that everyone waved at you even though they didn't know you. So we waved at every person we saw because like your son pointed out it was a friend we hadn't met yet.

That 5 year old is going to grow up and be a decent and friendly human being.Think about it Dad he is learning from you now keep up the good work! I have often thought how much better the world could be if we just all get a long. Sounds so simple and easy doesn't it?