WISCONSIN PICS

Rainman

1 hour ago, Rainman said:

I do make it has far north as Loganville, well actually between Loganville and Reedsburg on county rd. 154

1 hour ago, Rainman said:

I'M SE About 45 clicks from Reedsburg ( Plow day loc ) & NW 25 clicks from Cottage Grove .

I deliver to Landmark Feed's big complex on the south end of town on Coffeytown Town Rd. & County Rd. N

14 hours ago, redneckchevy9 said:

I do make it has far north as Loganville, well actually between Loganville and Reedsburg on county rd. 154

I live on 154 just  a 1/2 mile West of Loganville

19 minutes ago, SASW6 said:

I live on 154 just  a 1/2 mile West of Loganville

I rolled through there a few weeks ago and the creek was pretty high. I noticed that the baseball diamond was mostly under water.

5 hours ago, redneckchevy9 said:

I rolled through there a few weeks ago and the creek was pretty high. I noticed that the baseball diamond was mostly under water.

Ya the creek been out of the banks several times this fall the corn field around my house is standing water it will have to freeze before the farmer that owns it will get it off

6 hours ago, Rainman said:

WORLD Dairy Expo today....

20181005_111529.jpg

20181005_111913.jpg

20181005_111823.jpg

20181005_111712.jpg

20181005_112747.jpg

20181005_112512.jpg

20181005_112503.jpg

I know we had a booth up there (Agri-King)...I had to help package up some displays and a few bags of our more in-demand products to get shipped up there.  I would like to go to a show like this and learn about the dairy business and dairy farmers.  I figure if I'm working in the business, I better learn about it also and not just be a dummy delivering to farms that I have no concept of their operations.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, redneckchevy9 said:

I know we had a booth up there (Agri-King)...I had to help package up some displays and a few bags of our more in-demand products to get shipped up there.  I would like to go to a show like this and learn about the dairy business and dairy farmers.  I figure if I'm working in the business, I better learn about it also and not just be a dummy delivering to farms that I have no concept of their operations.

We have a number of Dairymen on this Forum that I'm quite sure can answer any question you might have.  Maybe start a new thread.... .DAIRY Farming, Questions & Answers.... for Red Necks with Chebbys?

I like that grill and headlights on the Deutz tractor.  Looks like a Transformer from the movie.  That shade of green does not offend me!

20 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

It’s a manure pond boat. Agitate and pumps poop

sooooooooo it doesn't stay that clean for long?  ?

• Haha 3

That's right, a buddy was running one with the remote and stepped too close to the pond edge & got his brand  new Red Wings all Poopy!

• Haha 1