Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have been collecting the pieces/parts for years to restore this one. With the 656 being the feature tractor at this years roundup, now was the time to get it done. Pulled it out in January,  cleaned the fuel system and rebuilt the carburator. Drove it up to the shop. Pulled tinwork off and powerwashed off the first few greasy layers.

20161224_120354.jpg

20161224_125625.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's looking good.  

 

if you already said I missed it, but does the tractor have any history for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

   You are working fast .

         Congratulations on Acquiring that Gem !

        Looking forward to seeing it & you at Des Moines.

            Tony

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tony in ca. said:

   You are working fast .

         Congratulations on Acquiring that Gem !

        Looking forward to seeing it & you at Des Moines.

            Tony

I look forward to seeing you again, Tony. While you are here, you need to dine at The Latin King restaurant. You would enjoy the meal!

The tractor is currently tore down and partially in primer. My photo posting is behind my progress in the shop. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

When you bring it to the show will you put your nickname from here on a sign so we know whose it is? I am guessing there will be more than a couple like it around the show and i would like to see your finished project in person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, new guy said:

When you bring it to the show will you put your nickname from here on a sign so we know whose it is? I am guessing there will be more than a couple like it around the show and i would like to see your finished project in person.

My name is Aaron Wade from Grinnell Iowa. My machines will have magnets on them with my name. I will try to put my poweshiek name on the paper Roundup signs as well. Cannot wait to see you all there!  I will try to post update photos soon. Between work, Roundup responsibilities and my son's high school graduation my time on here has been limited.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

My name is Aaron Wade from Grinnell Iowa. My machines will have magnets on them with my name. I will try to put my poweshiek name on the paper Roundup signs as well. Cannot wait to see you all there!  I will try to post update photos soon. Between work, Roundup responsibilities and my son's high school graduation my time on here has been limited.

Grinnell you say.....i will be over that way after 6pm tonight. If you happen to be in town and see a caseys gas truck...stop and say hi. South and west stores.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...