Posted for sale on Facebook yardsale in central Pa. Listing for sale by WR equipment from bloomsburg pa. No serial number in the listing. 

Phone for them is 570-234-8888

Screenshot_20200701-075749_Facebook.jpg

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Going to send you a couple in a PM. There are three 826 tractors in this county and I got the numbers for two of them today. It made me smile when the gentleman slipped me a paper while I was in the r

Sold for $10,250. One family tractor.

The RH side has more horsepower than the LH!  😀

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ihcubguy said:

Posted for sale on Facebook yardsale in central Pa. Listing for sale by WR equipment from bloomsburg pa. No serial number in the listing. 

I told my brother he should be that, he was looking for another one since his 826 gold demo will have to go into a muesem after he soaked acouple years wages into it, now he needs one to use.  It doesn't look bad at all for the price.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

I told my brother he should be that, he was looking for another one since his 826 gold demo will have to go into a muesem after he soaked acouple years wages into it, now he needs one to use.  It doesn't look bad at all for the price.

10 hours ago, Ihcubguy said:

No not at all. I have a buddy that's looking for a haying tractor and he sent it to me that's how I seen it

Those tires are so ugly though. 

Tyler does he have plans to build a museum? :)

• 1 month later...