red tractor fever

Looking for

Thanks for the report Aaron. Thought about going to that sale but stayed home and worked on the 1460 instead. Had that 826 been a hydro, I would have been there!

• Thanks 1

I wish I had the money...... 2366 upgraded with AFX rotor, all serviced and field ready. 2700 separator hours, 3200 engine hours, Folding bin extensions.   Hammered sold at $31,000. Seems reasonable with the price of new ones........

20190824_111602.jpg

• Like 2

826 number 13738

Not the one you're looking for but another one to the list.  

It now has a DT360 in it and is finally sitting in the shed at home.20190824_154421.thumb.jpg.57ecaa7ddef2916c601fe86fc9593cd2.jpg

Hopefully will get to put a thread together with more pics from the install.  It makes quite a tractor out of it, especially with the turbo.

High Plains Auctioneers has a 826 up for auction. No serial #. Phone # 

806-244-6776

Went and looked at this one, diesel hydro for sale on Des Moines C-list. Number is kind of hard to read, is 9935.

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

• Like 1

On 10/6/2019 at 8:55 PM, DT Fan said:

Went and looked at this one, diesel hydro for sale on Des Moines C-list. Number is kind of hard to read, is 9935.

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

Looks like a nice one. Thanks for remembering the number for me. 

F826D Hydro on Facebook Marketplace listing,  Kendallville, In....maybe Todd can get link....

Also Facebook MP...F826 Gear w/ Loader in Ottumwa, IA

And you may have Facebook MP....F826D Gold #11454 in Woden, IA

1 hour ago, Rainman said:

F826D Hydro on Facebook Marketplace listing,  Kendallville, In....maybe Todd can get link....

Also Facebook MP...F826 Gear w/ Loader in Ottumwa, IA

And you may have Facebook MP....F826D Gold #11454 in Woden, IA

Thanks for these. No Facebook tho for me.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:45 PM, red tractor fever said:

Thanks for these. No Facebook tho for me.

On one hand I get that, but on the other I really don't. 

There are tractors listed on Facebook all the time much like there was and maybe even more so than craigslist back a few years ago.  It's where a lot of stuff gets sold.  It stands to reason if a guy was looking for a certain item and there was a medium where those items are often listed it would behoove oneself to be on that medium?  

Jus sayin.....   

I get it I really do FaceBook drives me crazy too and if it wasn't for the for sale listings I might not want it anymore either.   But I can tell you I've had much much much more success selling stuff on FaceBook than craigslist. 

No,  it is at a repair shop.  Waiting for a new clutch.  Just posting the serial number for Fever.

Saw a 1970 828 on our local marketplace, asked him the serial #. Don't know how to get it on this site

Found A 826 on Craigslist in Anna Ohio. Can't get pic or ad to upload. Listed under Dayton,OH. Phone # is 937-726-4121. Says 20 hrs on overhaul injectors, oil pump, clutch, alternator, new wiring, new seat.

6 hours ago, Wes806 said:

Found A 826 on Craigslist in Anna Ohio. Can't get pic or ad to upload. Listed under Dayton,OH. Phone # is 937-726-4121. Says 20 hrs on overhaul injectors, oil pump, clutch, alternator, new wiring, new seat.

https://dayton.craigslist.org/grd/d/anna-ih-826/7049345717.html