Jump to content

Looking for


red tractor fever
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 3:34 PM, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Not the one we are looking for, but another for the registry. 

20190228_083111.jpg

20190228_083118.jpg

Thanks for this one. Didn't have it. And just for the record it's not a 69. Thanks for the other to also. I have those but appreciate the heads up. 

 

4 hours ago, F826 said:

Int. 826 Farmall Tractor/ Loader

https://eastidaho.craigslist.org/grd/d/shelley-int-826-farmall-tractor-loader/6809401705.html

 International 826 Farmall Tractor with front end loader, 5242 hours, hydrostatic drive 540/1000 PTO, 100 horse diesel. $8,500 

 

This is not mine you'd have to contact them for the S/N

Thanks. I have it but better safe than sorry.?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, red tractor fever said:

Thanks for this one. Didn't have it. And just for the record it's not a 69. 

Is it a black dash one ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RTF, I know where there are three 826's, will try to get the numbers and some pics when the weather gets better. Two of them are owned by a guy that has a combine I'm thinking about buying, will check with him about getting the numbers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ih78 said:

Don't know if you have this one

image.jpg

I did have it but thanks for making sure. 

 

11 hours ago, DT Fan said:

RTF, I know where there are three 826's, will try to get the numbers and some pics when the weather gets better. Two of them are owned by a guy that has a combine I'm thinking about buying, will check with him about getting the numbers.

Sounds fabulous. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No connection to it but Jeffriesburg Enterprises LLC in Beaufort, MO has a 1970 826 in their add in Fastline, Missouri edition.  No web site that I can find.  Link to it on Fasline:  https://www.fastline.com/farm-equipment/listing-detail/1970-international-826-jeffriesburg-enterprises-beaufort-missouri/9d0ea31c-10c5-46d1-a458-1a62f483ee36

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, red2thebone sr said:

No connection to it but Jeffriesburg Enterprises LLC in Beaufort, MO has a 1970 826 in their add in Fastline, Missouri edition.  No web site that I can find.  Link to it on Fasline:  https://www.fastline.com/farm-equipment/listing-detail/1970-international-826-jeffriesburg-enterprises-beaufort-missouri/9d0ea31c-10c5-46d1-a458-1a62f483ee36

Thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...