Looking for

red tractor fever

34 minutes ago, Driver1 said:

Salem Tractor parts  has Serial # U010699 picture show it intact  Ph #877-530--4010

Thanks! I got it entered. Nothing close. But the 699 numbers are prevalent lately. Just need the 15 in front of the 699 and we would be golden.?

And this happened to me the other day. You gotta read it backwards but it's double 699. ?

0829181058.jpg

Ad in the Dairyland Peach two weeks ago has a350 diesel and a 826 w/cab for sale,  phone # 218 - 731 - 8000

Craigslist ad from Albany MN, https://stcloud.craigslist.org/grd/d/international-826/6690299468.html 

Coming up on consignment auction  in the Perham mn area   https://www.bachmannauctioneers.com/fall-consignment-auction/

21 hours ago, Rainman said:

826 Diesel @ jd dealer lot with cab & loader...

20180911_153837.jpg

Thanks. This one was on tractor house not long ago. It has since disappeared so I'm gonna assume it's got a new home.

21 hours ago, Wheels said:

Ad in the Dairyland Peach two weeks ago has a350 diesel and a 826 w/cab for sale,  phone # 218 - 731 - 8000

Craigslist ad from Albany MN, https://stcloud.craigslist.org/grd/d/international-826/6690299468.html 

Coming up on consignment auction  in the Perham mn area   https://www.bachmannauctioneers.com/fall-consignment-auction/

I called the first one. He remembered me from my first call. We both laughed and hung up. The second one I remember investigating a few days ago. And number three, I'm waiting for him to text me a picture in the morning. He's at work right now. 

14 hours ago, Matt Kirsch said:

Got a Hydro coming up on an auction this Saturday here in Western New York.

Curious if theirs any contact information on it? 

Thanks to everyone!

2 hours ago, red tractor fever said:

I called the first one. He remembered me from my first call. We both laughed and hung up. The second one I remember investigating a few days ago. And number three, I'm waiting for him to text me a picture in the morning. He's at work right now. 

I was wondering if it wasn't one of the same ones I posted for you last fall,  just had that funny feeling about it and almost said so in my original posting.

21 hours ago, Wheels said:

I was wondering if it wasn't one of the same ones I posted for you last fall,  just had that funny feeling about it and almost said so in my original posting.

It's all good. Most are good about it. 

14 hours ago, Matt Kirsch said:

I was planning on going to that auction. I'll post the serial number when I get back.

Sounds like a great plan. Thanks.?

8 minutes ago, B.B. said:

I seen and turned around to go look.  I was anxious walking up to it to see hoping it might just be the one lol. 

I get anxious every time I get a lead especially in Minnesota. Can't help it. We obviously have no clue where it went new. Minnesota just excites me cause the other two went there new. It's probably somewhere on the other end of the country. So the search must go on.

14 hours ago, B.B. said:

I seen and turned around to go look.  I was anxious walking up to it to see hoping it might just be the one lol. 

That you're sneaking around on the wrong side of the river there.....?

that tractor has been for sale a long time. Started a few houses down higher than it is now. I think it was $7500 last Friday when I went by. Took the family up there for ice cream. It's about 30 min NE of me. Been on CL several times and might have been in this thread early on I think.....can't remember for sure. 

1 hour ago, Sledgehammer said:

That you're sneaking around on the wrong side of the river there.....?

that tractor has been for sale a long time. Started a few houses down higher than it is now. I think it was $7500 last Friday when I went by. Took the family up there for ice cream. It's about 30 min NE of me. Been on CL several times and might have been in this thread early on I think.....can't remember for sure. 

LOL sneaking? I wasn't sneaking....

I did steal a cat 2 quick attach adapter from olney though :)

OK OK I was sneaking lol 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, B.B. said:

LOL sneaking? I wasn't sneaking....

I did steal a cat 2 quick attach adapter from olney though :)

OK OK I was sneaking lol 

Next time, get with me and I'll go sneak with you. Olney is 25mi north of me. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 11:24 PM, Wheels said:

Made a couple calls. Found out it 16081. So still looking.

5 hours ago, Meltfms said:

Just saw on Big Iron  a 826 for sale Sept 19th in Nebraska, serial# 15394

Thanks. I'll enter it now.

And while I'm posting, we went on that run again where 826 keeps popping up on the odometer. This time we were armed with extra time and addresses to check out. So we took the scenic route on our way home. Entered the address into the GPS of the one we didn't know. It liked it so off we went. Led us to a field. Nothing there. I still have a phone number to keep trying. It rings when I try but nothing happens so I'm assuming no answering machine. So I'll keep trying. Then off to the next place. Long story short, I got another number for the registry.?. So I'm still searching.

• 2 weeks later...