Looking for

red tractor fever

A friend from Delta Ohio has three    826 tractors  12085.    16232 has been parted out ,  the last one he bought is stored on another farm it's a gold demonstrator, don't have serial number yet.  Steve

Thanks Matt. I looked it up. Neat picture. I emailed their corporate office asking for information. Doubt I get anything with all the privacy issues these days but I tried. Thanks again.

Thanks for all the numbers Steve. Only one I didn't have is the 12085. But that's totally fine. Better safe than sorry. I kinda like 16846 myself. Pretty sure that's a 71. Mine are all 70's. From a numbers standpoint I'd like a 69 and a 71 just because. Someday maybe. Thanks again. 

On 3/25/2018 at 9:52 AM, Matt Kirsch said:

Found you another one. At least today the home page for the tractor supply website shows an 826 crossing a creek. Don't know who it belongs to or what the serial number is though.

Did some research on this. Checked TSC website for the picture. I think I know this guy so I emailed him. It is who I thought it was. He's from Tennessee which is headquarters for TSC according to the website. He's actually got 4 tractors scattered throughout their leaflets and pamphlets. Cool guy to know.

Back story on the 826. He got it out of Delaware nonrunning. It's actually a gold demo factory ta delete tractor. Don't remember exactly what was wrong but some fresh fuel and being ta delete, gave her a pull and it run. Was supposed to be trading stock as he buys and sells a few. However this one went from trading stock to a keeper. Serial number according to my list is 14631. I'm waiting on a call from him for more details. I'll update if theirs more or something I missed.

20180325_223327.jpg

Local weekend classified paper,  the dairyland Peach has one listed for sale,  IH 826 diesel with Year around cab and duals,  $7500,  phone number 218-  731-  8000

Number googles to be a cell phone,  Fergus falls or Wadena.

Also  local consignment sale has an 826 listed on their poster as well,  I'll probably walk through the lot next sunday and get the #,  here's a link to the sale   http://www.midamericanauctioninc.com/auctions/huge-annual-mid-american-auction-co-spring-consignment-auction

Wheels

13 hours ago, Wheels said:

Local weekend classified paper,  the dairyland Peach has one listed for sale,  IH 826 diesel with Year around cab and duals,  $7500,  phone number 218-  731-  8000

Number googles to be a cell phone,  Fergus falls or Wadena.

Also  local consignment sale has an 826 listed on their poster as well,  I'll probably walk through the lot next sunday and get the #,  here's a link to the sale   http://www.midamericanauctioninc.com/auctions/huge-annual-mid-american-auction-co-spring-consignment-auction

Thanks Wheels. I called on the first one and left a message so I'm awaiting a return call. I also called the auction company. The guy wasn't sure it was on the lot yet. But stated everything would be posted online by next Monday or Tuesday unless it was a salvage tractor. So I'll keep checking their site. So if you do walk the lot I'd appreciate you looking for it to. Between you, me, and the auction guy HOPEFULLY we can get the number.

Thanks again and have a great day!

15878 is the # on the consignment sale tractor,  Someone brought a line of neat stuff to town,  IH disc, field cult, plow &  other color of equipment.  Pretty straight tractor,  18.4x34's YAR cab, needs a door hinge,  8621 hours on the tack

Here's the 826 on proxibid,   https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/359-798-IH-Model-826-German-Diesel-Tractor-Cab-3-Point-Dual-Hydraulics/41596426/LotDetail.asp?lid=41596426

Going by the consignor #'s on the tags,  lots 410 through 425 all came from the same person as the 826. 

Sale is still on for tomorrow,  Wind is blowing like crazy, but no snow here as of now,  sounds like you don't have to go to far south for it to be pretty bad out.

Wheels

Thanks Wheels. Looks pretty decent. 

Thanks also to Rainman. I called the guy right away. It's 14272 so a no go. So onward and upward as a friend says. Hopefully one day it will show it's face. Something odd happened yesterday that makes me wonder. As you all know by now I'm a numbers guy and I'm always watching them. Here's what I sent out to my email friends. Decided to copy and paste it here as well. 

I did a no no this morning but I couldn't help it.?  I snapped a picture of my odometer while driving. The numbers showing were 982699. So I crunched those numbers and picked them apart. If you drop the 9 and use the 6 twice you get 826699. Split them in the middle and you get 826-699. Why is that significant to me? I'm looking for 826-15699 and a lot of those numbers were in front of me. 
Some of you will think I'm wacked? Guilty as charged, it.?It was neat to me so I'm sharing.
For those of you new to my email list. I have 826-15698 and 826-15700 on the property now. I'd sure like to find the one built in the middle. 15698 has a cab. 15700 is open station.

The guy I bought 15700 replied this morning asking me if I was speeding. And I wondered if anyone would.ask that. But I wasn't. I was on Hwy 30 near Tama and Toledo Iowa which is a four lane with a 65 mph limit. So I wasn't speeding. I however failed the distracted driving part. On the contrary, my wife was with me and watching. 

0413180815.jpg

The Duo.jpg