#70 wagon gear with custom built bed

I built removable benches for hay rides. I took my wife, daughter, and two nieces on a ride last weekend. My wife and daughter said the bumps are rough, but my young nieces enjoyed leaving the seats on the big bumps!!

Simply beautiful and very high quality Dax! The wood and steel work you did there was second to none! Not to mention a better than factory paint job!

Thanks you for the kind words. I had several people flag me down on the road and compliment it. It is nice. I'll eventually get the nerve to put it in a parade. I'm not exactly a social butterfly. It will certainly see a many hayrides in its future.

14 hours ago, Dax DeCelle said:

I built removable benches for hay rides. I took my wife, daughter, and two nieces on a ride last weekend. My wife and daughter said the bumps are rough, but my young nieces enjoyed leaving the seats on the big bumps!!

Dax,

Those are beautiful show pieces ! Not to mention fun rides for kids.

I have a 30ft cotton trailer that I've put benches on and it rides pretty smooth. I have 16" lite truck tires on it and not overly inflated rides decent.

The kids love it. 

We only use it for Christmas neighbor-hood ride/ Caroling.

Just a warning after a few years your wanting to stop the rides & the neighbor" parents" will be more vocal then kids to keep it going. lol.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

really like! ditto what driver said. or at least for the rpru show. it would be as nice as anything there.

Wow. Thanks for the kind words. I just might try to take it. I'm hoping to have my 350 Hi Utility ready for that show. I'm gonna have to have at least a 40' trailer if I were to take a tractor and the wagon. I've got almost 2 years, so I'll see what I can do.