New format?

DWF

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I hit on the blue dot / star  I  go to last page. If I hot on topic heading I go to first page. If I hit on dot star and then go out dot star fades then I can only hit first page.

Now for example I am several pages behind in troy's dairy thread and the life in alaska thread. Now when I log on I am either at the start or end so I will probably miss a few pages now. If I am off for a few days I can't see how I can pick a thread up where I left off :(:(

I've lost my identity , I was recognized as IKS . I used my saved password etc. and now my name is changed. Why?

Got it fixed , thanks .

3 hours ago, PORKY B. said:

your new software change was nessary but still liked the old format better my eyes are going crazy its to white

Its the same shade of white as the old theme.

Where are the birthdays located now, it was nice to see them on the main forum page?

Alan

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:55 PM, DWF said:

I had a slight problem getting on the forum and when I did I was surprised by the change. The site must have been down for a while.

DWF

Nope, no changes at all, yer just losing it!;)

Looks good.

Rick

1 hour ago, exSW said:

where's the pm's?

Hover over the posters name at left and a box pops. Message is one of the options therein. Otherwise the letter symbol at top like before. Haven't tried it though.

53 minutes ago, M Diesel said:

Hover over the posters name at left and a box pops. Message is one of the options therein. Otherwise the letter symbol at top like before. Haven't tried it though.

Got the hover but no symbol for me at top.

20 minutes ago, exSW said:

Got the hover but no symbol for me at top.

Are you using Internet Explorer on Windows XP? If so, please use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

2 minutes ago, exSW said:

Kinda hard to do on a Windows phone.

Sorry my mistake! 

58 minutes ago, JD Humm said:

Seen several changes in format since I joined in 2001, we survived em all and got used to em all in time and I imagine we will get used to this one too.  Thanks for the hard work BJ.

X2.  With any changes it just takes time getting used to them.  It'll be OK   Roy 

22 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

Sorry my mistake! 

Farmall Fan,

While this grumpy old guy hates change, I'm getting the hang of it. I assume I'll get my old handle back in time? No problems for me and all of this "smart phone" rumble on here? I still use a dumb phone. Old Binder Guy;)

33 minutes ago, Old Binder Guy said:

Farmall Fan,

While this grumpy old guy hates change, I'm getting the hang of it. I assume I'll get my old handle back in time? No problems for me and all of this "smart phone" rumble on here? I still use a dumb phone. Old Binder Guy;)

I put your old handle back. ^_^

39 minutes ago, Old Binder Guy said:

Old Binder Guy lost his handle too, Brady Boy! I'm starting to get used to the new system. I hated learning something new at my age. Gary;)

Me TOO!!  LOL

Archived