red power magazine

turbo10

bought a box of magazines today and it had a red power magazine volume one number one and is stamped sample copy on the cover just wondering if it has any value its in what id call mint condition thanks

Is it the black and white issue with the 14 or 1568 on the cover??

IT PROBALLY HAS NO VALUE. BETTER JUST GIVE TO NE TO HOLD ON TO SO DONT EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT... THE ORGINAL GUY THAT STARTED RPRU IS THE ONE THAT SOLD IT TO DENNIS AND SALLIE. CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME.

yes it is. the magazine has come along ways over the years its only a few pages thick.

yes it is. the magazine has come along ways over the years its only a few pages thick.

Id say that is a rare find! If you ever decide to sell It let me know. Mike

i thought it might be. also it is stamped sample copy and back then to many copys probably wasn't published. anythings forsale for the right price but i highly doubt i sell it as i collect anything IH. i actually bought the box because i seen a copy of red power volume 2 number 2 thats also a sample copy and mint got home and found my "jewel"

i thought it might be. also it is stamped sample copy and back then to many copys probably wasn't published. anythings forsale for the right price but i highly doubt i sell it as i collect anything IH. i actually bought the box because i seen a copy of red power volume 2 number 2 thats also a sample copy and mint got home and found my "jewel"

Congrats on your find..thats pretty amazing to dig up a treasure like that!

Believe it or not, I have the complete set- every single issue ever printed. Been subscribed since 1987 and picked up the few back issues we didn't have very early on. Not sure if it's worth anything or not, but I don't intend to part with them. I ALSO have a complete set of Wings/Airpower magazines from start to finish, and that one took me several hundred dollars on eBay to acquire. Fascinating and a vast amount of information, though.

Archived