Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

36 Excellent

1 Follower

About farmall57

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    eastern colorado

Recent Profile Visitors

1,849 profile views
  1. Cylinders are used a couple places that I can find. The hydraulic propulsion control cylinder for the 303,403,503,615,715 combines. Also shown as the stalk roll control cylinder for the 733,734,743,744,762,763,782 corn heads.
  2. The kind codes are well known in the IH built Cub Cadet community. You can identify exactly what machine it was just by the tag. I've always thought someone would surely publish the kind codes for the AG and Industrial lines, but I've never seen any kind of listing.
  3. Lorenzo's looks factory correct to me, here is pic from parts catalog.
  4. I had groin hernia with mesh repair several years ago. About 10 days into recovery damn cows got out and thought I'd be ok to ride the ATV to get them back in. I tore something, felt the sensation of blood rushing. Went back to Dr and he said all was ok, but I think something happen because it is a constant source of pretty sharp pain when I move just wrong. Moral, if Dr says do nothing for 2 weeks, do nothing for 2 weeks.
  5. Yep, alternators and thermostats, takes 3 to get a good one.
  6. I found this place online, they may have what you need. busparts.com home page parking brake parts at busparts.com
  7. I don't think they were recalled. They came out with a roller reel kit for them. Ours had one and it worked very well. It would walk right thru 6 foot tall sudan grass behind our 560. It was about a 8 inch or so rotating drum that replaced the flick bar. It had a jillion rubber flaps bolted to it in a spiral pattern. I found a picture on an old Purple Wave auction.
  8. Depending on year they used either Holley or Prestolite. The Holley uses a Gold Box mounted on the firewall and associated wires to and from it. The Prestolite unit control box is in the bottom of the distributor housing, those only need a hot wire to the coil. Both units use a conventional style coil. There were also governor control units and vacuum advance emission control on some too but nothing too serious to figure out I don't think.
  9. I think you will find that 12V goes to the temperature gauge. There is an Instrument Cluster Voltage Regulator built into the temp gauge. There is Pulsed Voltage tap on the temp guage that feeds the fuel, and oil (if electric) a pulsed on and off average 5 volts. You can check it just with a common test light, you should have constant 12V on one of the temp gauge terminals and you will see the pulsed voltage out to the other gauges, keep in mind you'll see the pulsed voltage on the wires to the senders as well so you'll have to follow the wires to see what goes where.
  10. i've got an HP printer that I have threatened to do exactly that.
  11. Here are my Dad and Grandpa and their new to them used 101 in about 1961. They roaded it 175 miles from Haswell, Colo. to home.. We used it every year until 1984.
  12. You might take a look at these guys. They sell the original material ready to install, and you can buy the new foam as well. https://leather-auto-seats.com/
  13. Can anyone identify this 1910 era car next to the Buick. Picture was taken in White City KS on April 13, 1910
  • Create New...