Farmall1066

Members
  • Content Count

    1,198
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

53 Excellent

About Farmall1066

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 02/13/1981

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    east central MN

Recent Profile Visitors

3,102 profile views
  1. Farmall1066

    IH 1456 official winter project

    I looked at our 1456, early production, just the ether button cover, however, our 1256 serial number 8552 has the top bolt holes, but not the lower bolt holes, maybe it was Friday at 5 and they skipped the bottom holes? Still small plate though.
  2. Farmall1066

    2355 loader question

    We had a 2355 on a 5088, it worked good, only down fall, no room to access engine doors.
  3. Farmall1066

    The TD 5 gets its shed 👍

    👍🏻👍🏻
  4. Farmall1066

    Snowed in, church cancelled, farm pics please!

    That’s a great picture!!! I’d love to look out my window every morning at that view!
  5. Farmall1066

    Snowed in, church cancelled, farm pics please!

    I’m sure happy I didn’t bet the farm that we would have been done before thanksgiving this year!! Before the rain started the last week of September, we had beans ready, and corn not far behind. We should have been done early this year!! But as of today, 145 acres of corn left, the break downs need to stay away from here on out!!!! Have never had a flat tire on a combine in my 15 years of farming or my dads 30. Well wouldn’t you know, both drive tires got punctured within 3 weeks of each other. 🤞🏻 Please be done with that problem!!
  6. Farmall1066

    Snowed in, church cancelled, farm pics please!

    Who would have thought the week before Christmas and still doing beans?
  7. Farmall1066

    How We Gonna Do This?

    Just get some pallets and plastic drums, you can have this! Who needs/wants a boat with this?!
  8. Farmall1066

    Looking for

    That’s a straight ole tractor!!!
  9. Farmall1066

    China back in the soybean market

    Tariffs have nothing to do with the prices, look at the ending stocks. We found out one thing this year with weather and marketing, a drought in the heart of the corn belt in 2012 makes $8 corn, but flood waters at harvest in 18 doesn’t mean anything. Rain makes grain, even when the grain is ready for harvest.
  10. Farmall1066

    M&W P-2000 dyno’s

    No sure what happened, but he wasn’t getting my messages, and I wasn’t receiving his. I sent a new message this morning and it went through, don’t know what that was about?!
  11. Farmall1066

    China back in the soybean market

    I agree with that 100%👍🏻👍🏻
  12. Farmall1066

    China back in the soybean market

    At least everyone that thought farming was over with the “tariffs” and thinking Trump was going to destroy us, can relax now.
  13. Farmall1066

    just in time for X-Mass

    Lol!! Yeah maybe a bit too soon!!
  14. Farmall1066

    Why $19 a month?

    Agree!! I heard that only 1% of proceeds actually go to the kids! Where the heck does the other 99% go??