Few more pics, I custom made some brackets to suit SBC engine mounts ( cheap and easy to find). And a few pics of the adapter I made to bolt up the T56. I started with a four cyl 3 speed bell housing. I lathed up a donut out of plastic that went over an old hyd centre bearing and inside the hole on the bell housing, then made a MDF template for the bolt holes. Then I transferred it all to a lump of 10mm plate and cut/ drilled it out. When I mated it all up I found that the clutch plate didn't fully engage the splines on the input shaft by 8mm, so I stuck the bell housing on the mill and took that off the back. I then decided that the being a cast bell housing I would put some reinforcement under it to take the bulk of the strain. Now I know that the whole thing is concentric I can tidy it up.