Some of you may remember that I bought a 706 last summer ,Bought it with the intent to make it look like the original one that we had. Didn’t have a lot of time between the time I bought it and going through fall to work on it. But over the winter I get a little bit of work to it and it’s come along nicely. Finally got it of the barn today. It needed quite a bit of things done to it. I put a newer seat on it, new fuel and temperature gauge, new exhaust manifold, new alternator, and a new pushrod cover gasket. Also changed all the fluids and filters in it as well. It only had a single remote so I Added one to it and put a dual lever set up on it. Also changed out the three-point arms to put the correct ones on. Put a newer better set of fenders on it that I took off the parts 706 that I had last year. We slid the tires in so that they sit on 30 inch rows and man was that a job and a half. I don’t think the clamps had been touched since it left the factory. Also added some front weights and two sets of rear weights and dual hubs. Took off the front tires and added bigger ones as the original one had bigger tires put on it for going through lower Ground. I painted the rims black and I know to some it looks silly but that’s what ours had when we got them and that’s what I’m going for as far as looks go so that’s what I’m going for. I have a set of duals for it but I haven’t got them painted and put on yet. Also did some minor touchup painting on it But this is going to be a work tractor for now so a restoration job will be down the road. Finally added a toolbox like the original and even the original a.m. fender radio that is identical to the one that was on it originally and it works! I have a factory ih wide front that eventually I’m going to put on but for now the schwartz one will have to do. Here’s some pictures as I did things.