Went today, never been before.
1. Very impressed with the vendors buildings. Everything you could ever want red related.
2. Not as much diversity of tractors as I would of liked. Didn't see any big old traction engines, moguls, titans, 8-16's.
3. Lots of letter series, '06's and of course 60 series, since they were featured.
4. Lots of Cub Cadet stuff.
5. Not many later tractors; 56's, 66's, no 2+2's.
6. Very few implements.
7. Very few original tractors. Like to see them!
8. Thought it would be larger. Smaller because it's in the east this year?
9. It was HOT!
10. What's with the food vendors? It looked like a carnival midway. I enjoy eating at the local places.
All in all enjoyed seeing all the red power fans, and meeting people and vendors I had done mail order business with. Great people and kindred spirits.