Went today, never been before.
1. Very impressed with the vendors buildings. Everything you could ever want red related.
2. Not as much diversity of tractors as I would of liked. Didn't see any big old traction engines, moguls, titans, 8-16's.
3. Lots of letter series, '06's and of course 60 series, since they were featured.
4. Lots of Cub Cadet stuff.
5. Not many later tractors; 56's, 66's, no 2+2's.
6. Very few implements.
7. Very few original tractors. Like to see them!
8. Thought it would be larger. Smaller because it's in the east this year?