Jump to content

65806

Members
  • Content Count

    919
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

172 Excellent

About 65806

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Colorado

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I switched my 48 M to 12 volt in the early 70’s using original 6 volt starter. No problem in 50 years.
  2. 65806

    winching

    I will respectfully disagree. Looking at his diagram he has 3 running lines on his load. to move the load 1’ he needs to winch up 3’ of cable effectively tripling the winch capacity.
  3. 65806

    winching

    If your winch pulls 10k you will have 30k pull on your rig. the snatch blocks will need to be rated for 20k each. left tree will see 10k pull. Right tree will see 20k pull.
  4. I just got two complete sets for 66 series from them. 1/2 price of dealer and better quality.
  5. 90% of Fords sold in the last 10 years are still on the road.... the other 10% made it home.
  6. That red regulator is not the pressure relief valve for the tank itself. the red regulator is there to lower the pressure on the line to your house. the screened vent is there to bleed off pressure on the back side of the regulator diaphragm. The red valve has failed and letting gas on the wrong side of the diaphragm and venting that gas. you can shut off the main tank valve and it will quit venting once the line to your house bleeds down. That will get you safe through the night anyways. good luck
  7. I use my steam cleaner/ pressure washer and I have some 45° and 90° elbows I put on the tip to get all around the sides and underside of top of tank. Blast all that junk out then I put a small 1” hose adapted to the outlet of shop vac to the fill hole of tank and blow air into the tank for a day. It’s always done a good job and it only costs your labor.
  8. I did a similar swap years ago in my 1850 loadstar but mine was a tilt hood and I had a donor truck for all the parts needed. I will try to get you a few pictures tonight.
  9. 65806

    Knock knock

    I had a John Deere one time had a bad fuel injector that made the motor sound for all the world like it had a rod knocking. might pay to crack all the fuel lines one at a time to see if it quits knocking before you pull it all apart. just a thought. good luck
  10. Which one made the noise? did the one with cast wheels slip on the rim and make the noise?
  11. Electric vehicle charging station?
  12. 65806

    Simple question

    Where’s my money?
×
×
  • Create New...