mader656

fencing pictures

Love that truck

Best 500 I have in I ever spent.
That's a dang good deal

You mean cummins powered 4x4 Toyota pickups, with a dump bed arnt that common, if you look close, you see it's got close to 3000 lb in the bed. It has 17 leaves per side. It would be perfect to make it no longer locked in 4low and give to helper to beat to death(if they could)

Love that truck

That's a dang good deal
You mean cummins powered 4x4 Toyota pickups, with a dump bed arnt that common, if you look close, you see it's got close to 3000 lb in the bed. It has 17 leaves per side. It would be perfect to make it no longer locked in 4low and give to helper to beat to death(if they could)

Wow. If you see another deal like that let me know.

And my last welders helper broke the anvil, seriously

Love that truck

That's a dang good deal

I got it at auction but they only have one more at the mine the newer one are not as tough.

How does one break a anvil, using a jack hammer on it?

Love that truck

That's a dang good deal

I got it at auction but they only have one more at the mine the newer one are not as tough.

I never figured it out, he was heating and beating on some brackets and tipped the thing over, one of the ears let go. So I come over after hearing a heck of a crash, and he is standing there with a hammer looking at a broken anvil at his feet. Dangest thing to see

His eyes were soo big.

Frikin welders......

I know of a 250# anvil that broke at the waist. Fell off it's stump and landed just right on the concrete.

Love that truck

That's a dang good deal

I never figured it out, he was heating and beating on some brackets and tipped the thing over, one of the ears let go. So I come over after hearing a heck of a crash, and he is standing there with a hammer looking at a broken anvil at his feet. Dangest thing to see

His eyes were soo big.

That would be a good sales pitch for the hammer tougher than an anvil

Mader. Hows the welder so far?

Other than minor issues such as a spark plug wire short, and other issues from non use, it's been a great machine. 100 leads are nice too.

0510161155_zpssk1vbun8.jpg

Snow on the new yard ornament friends asked if I could look at and diagnose the rattle on the pickup,they thought it was breaks, showed up turbo was loud! Didn't see any front end issue, so I took it for a test drive, as soon as it started to spool, rattle grind painful noises, took air filter line off, about a 16th or more play on the shaft, told them not to drive it home, glad it's not mine.

So not much on the fencing world today, gotta love spring in montana.

0512161224_zpsketidxod.jpg

Saw this box lurking in a barn today.

Hummmmmmmmm

that is an interesting opening to a conversation.

that is an interesting opening to a conversation.

X2 exactly what I thought. Did you talk with said owner of barn? Could be a box full of whatever but I bet you could at least get a cool story out of the deal.

Back in the day it was put on a 4010. Inside the box was a pristine installation manual. Guess the 4010 did not have enough guys still and was traded off on a larger machine. Cool to see the box and contents.

Worked cows today in the facility I built over the winter I can confidently say the facility worked cows better and smoother than the people running it.

Capture_2016-05-22-06-38-26_zpshjce60sa.

Remind me again why people like this garbage.

Worked cows today in the facility I built over the winter I can confidently say the facility worked cows better and smoother than the people running it.

lol

People like that PVC since it dont need paint and if it dont hail last pretty good. But man it is pricey

lol

People like that PVC since it dont need paint and if it dont hail last pretty good. But man it is pricey

But when your town gets a bad hail storm every even year, 2012 2014 2016.

0524161202a_zpslsh5wahg.jpg

Oddly satisfying pic,

I haul to where they want the stuff put then the owner is on thier own, unless the pay to take it to the dump.

0528161213b_zpspyljsvlw.jpg

Full weekend volunteering time this weekend building a kiddie fence around the play ground at the camp my wife and I meet at I'm glad I had help for this one 

That looks like an excellent job mader

Alan

On 5/30/2016 at 6:41 PM, mader656 said:

0528161213b_zpspyljsvlw.jpg

Full weekend volunteering time this weekend building a kiddie fence around the play ground at the camp my wife and I meet at I'm glad I had help for this one 

I like the look of that

Worked on my flag pole at home today, drove a 4 inch od pipe 6 feet in the ground. No concrete I don't think I'll need it, it punched through some serious rock, plan is putting a pipe inside the driven one and using as tall as possible for me to lift into the other pipe.

0612160841_zpsxdnfzvsi.jpg

Some Times solid is more important than angle, yes it was a pita to put it there. But it worked well to press u joints

So I'm kinda morphing this into a year in review type post, kinda posting some of the unique stuff from my part of the world, 

Anyway. Headed down to Casper Wyoming to biuld a horse arena, be about 3 weeks. Hoping for cool weather.