Might be none of my business but gonna ask

3 replies to this topic

#1 MTO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,067 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

What do you Canadian members think of your new Prime Minister Justin Trudeau? 

FYI, I liked Harper but what do I know...

#2 poor farmer/logger

poor farmer/logger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts
  • Interests:Farming, Logging, Snowmobiles, Dirt Bikes

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:58 PM

Strictly my opinion but he's not very popular here in the west. I don't really look at him as a leader but more of a front person as he really has no life experience. I think he's just kind of along for the ride so to speak. It's a tuff thing to debate in canada as the west always votes one way and the east almost always votes another with exceptions here and there throughout. Problem with that is the East has a higher population so the east decides. Heck the election was called before our polls even closed pretty well. I have a tuff time suppporting the liberal party regardless of thier leader as so many things they've lobbied for and brought to law have hurt the west or would have hurt us if the bill had gone through. Lots of people didn't like harper but I personally did. He did allot for us in the short time he was in there and would've kept things going good I'm sure if he'd been elected back in. But what do I know I'm just a farmer back in the sticks that doesn't matter.lol..

logging so I can go farming

#3 Sledgehammer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • Interests:Family, Agriculture, Hunting, Offroading, firearms, and of course red tractors.

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:11 PM

In your first three sentences I thought you were from the U.S. 😊

80' IH Scout II Rallye Turbo Diesel
71' Farmall 544 Diesel Hydro
59' Farmall 460 Diesel
57' Farmall 350 Row Crop

#4 db1486

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Farming, snowmobiling, all things IH

Posted Today, 11:34 AM

Time will tell. In my books they're all the same in the end. He sounds promising, but they all do. Harper did pull us through a recession pretty good when the other parties wanted to give handouts though, so I guess time will tell. We're stuck with him so whatever happens, happens.

Reply to this topic