Pid 1831

Dirt Boyz auction

That is a darn nice tractor , not a drip on it , dynoed , all Case IH fluids and filters , all automotive paint , I didn't do to good on that one !

Danny

Yeah I know. I really liked it but I couldn't justify it as I already have 3 others in that exact HP range. I was the other bidder on it. Without me it would have left for $9000 and I sure as heck wasn't gonna let that happen.

Fellas,

1456 left Danny's yesterday!

I just spoke to trucker its setting at the John Deere Factory in Waterloo Iowa waiting for a J.D. of some sort coming off line headed to California.

That should make for a pretty colorful load.

Trucker is hoping to leave Waterloo tomorrow.

First update,

Tony

post-8888-0-63127200-1442525496_thumb.jp

Thanks Casey , I would of been crying if it went for that , thanks for your bids .

Tony , I will send you some more pictures , look at it like this , it will be the most attractive load to come out of Waterloo in a very long , long time !!!

Danny

I was looking last night at ebay and one of the engine kits and what looked like the 7130 front end were on there. Someone from zumbro mn had them listed.

Graves Tractor Parts bought the 7130 front half and is going to build a new pulling tractor with those hoods and selling the rest for parts .

Danny

Fellas,

1456 left Danny's yesterday!

I just spoke to trucker its setting at the John Deere Factory in Waterloo Iowa waiting for a J.D. of some sort coming off line headed to California.

That should make for a pretty colorful load.

Trucker is hoping to leave Waterloo tomorrow.

First update,

Tony

Here's a neat pic of it I saw on Facebook.

post-1926-0-63822300-1442538482_thumb.jp

Thanks for the link! I needed that right hand arm rest for a 88 series, but I would have been outbid lol. Looks like most things brought good to excellent money. I thought maybe the load test tractors would have brought more. Did they go to a good home Danny? Magnum top links were a steal tho!

That's one heck of a list of parts. No wonder Danny was out of real estate.

Kristen , they are close by and won't be junked yet , I will fill you in sometime , there is a plan in place !! BJ , my wife took that picture the other night when Tony's tractor got its last bath here at the Proving Grounds . Sad to see it leave but it's going to a great home and the boys out there will enjoy it's presents !!

Danny

I'll be headed to Danny's in the next week or two from Central Michigan with a truck and trailer if anyone needs something hauled out there or back, let me know.

Hard to believe that it's been over a year.  How full is the shop now in the bunker by now ? 

1 hour ago, bitty said:

Hard to believe that it's been over a year.  How full is the shop now in the bunker by now ? 

Yes it is hard to believe ! I had just text Danny , Happy Anniversary to both of us. lol 

The Goldie still seems so new. I have enjoyed every minute of owning it. Looking back if I would not of been shaking so bad thinking NY was going to get it ,I now wish I would of bid on the 1066 ,it was a one of a kind. However , I was not feeling so bold after bidding on Goldie because I had fallen in love with that darn thing and it became my priority and more importantly  I did not want to test the support of my wife .lol.

Time sure flies, Here she is with three of her Sisters & with five of her sisters, April of 2016.

Tony

DSC_2175.JPG

DSC_2134.JPG

We just talked about it on Sunday that it's been one year already , dang  where does the time go !!! Super happy it's at a good home Tony and can't wait to see your latest rig roll in the yard .

Danny