Pid 1831

Dirt Boyz auction

Are you keeping the Hydro-mech transmission?

Danny, are you expecting Machinery Pete to be at the auction?

I wonder if he notifies the sellers or auctioneers that he is coming to an auction, or if he just shows up unannounced? Maybe has done both?

Man if I was still a Michigander, I think I'd be coming to this sale. But being here in TX now is just more than I want to drive. Nuts.

There are two of the load cell tractors based on 86 series at the chelsea proving grounds in michigan. My dad had to work on em. Had broken bull gears. Now I use those for winter weight in my truck.

Chris

Chris, That is really interesting. I never knew IH / CIH had proving grounds in Chelsea. Having used to live so close by I don't know how I could have never known that. Do you have any pics of the grounds or those 86 series tractors?

Its the Chrysler dodge proving grounds. They bought the tractors to pull with trucks. Ill look. Ive got pics somewhere. Made a scale model too.

Chris

Danny, are you expecting Machinery Pete to be at the auction?

I wonder if he notifies the sellers or auctioneers that he is coming to an auction, or if he just shows up unannounced? Maybe has done both?

Man if I was still a Michigander, I think I'd be coming to this sale. But being here in TX now is just more than I want to drive. Nuts.

I saw on agtalk where machinery pete said he would be covering the auction, whatever that means.

Everyone give the auctioneer a wave for me. That looks like the auction of the century. Unique and rare opportunity to own some history

Best wishes for tomorrow and the future

Good luck Danny. Wish I could make it, But if I buy 1 more tractor I'd be building more roof room and a place to live!! Again hope auction goes well for you.

I was at Graves tractor 14 months ago (12 of July ) . Wish it was tomorrow instead. Think he is close to you.

Well guys , it sale day !!! Off to a good start already waiting for my helpers to show up and start parking everyone . Better make one more trip through all this stuff before it all heads to your shed !!!

We will try and take some picture for everyone today and I will get them off to Brady Boy ( Dirt Boyz Western Under Ground )

Danny

Have a good day Danny.

Wish I was there and not tromping around in the snow and mud

Best of luck today. Wish I were there.

Jerry

Good luck today Danny, can't wait to see the new 5588 now that you have the room for it

I'm surprised you didn't keep that DT466 to Magnum adaptor plate. I guess you must have another one.

Best of luck Danny! Keep us posted how you made out.

Who bought the 3088 and the 5088? I was second to last on both. I just couldn't stretch my wallet any further and the Mrs. was watching over my shoulder....

Well? How did it go? Or was it so good yer still counting money :o !

Rick

Machinery Pete says very good .

Just got back from he dirtboyz auction. With my "new" case d125 backhoe. 620miles and about 10hrs on the road. Long day!

I thought most things sold pretty reasonably, except for the items I wanted went crazy!

So did Tony end up with the 40g 1456? Heard it went to CA...

Oh boy!

Just watched machinery Pete you tube. Looks like things went really well. Danny should have enough cash to start some new projects. Hopefully he has enough left over after Obama gets his share!!!!!

Gongrats Danny!! Looks like a fine day. Wish I would have been there!

Jerry

I hate asking...

What and who got the 1066 nfe? If it was 2014 I would of went and drove it home. 2015....not quite as much fun.

Deleted